1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Putter

Discussion in 'General' started by CB186, Oct 1, 2017.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Thank you for this. I will converse with Darren and see how much we can contribute.

I dreamed about Putter this morning. Darren and I were sitting with his pasty butt on a beach talking. Dude was wearing a white T-shirt that nearly matched his skin tone. :D

I miss him.

Stumpy and Shenanigans like this.
  2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Working a double today, will send some money tomorrow. Good on ya, Hyper!!

3. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

And nothing from the CRA... Kinda sad.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They're a member run group, wouldn't expect them as an entity to be able to do anything.

5. joec

joec brace yourself

Sent a few bucks. You guys never fail to impress. Thank you.

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Tony, they probably don't know about this fund. Do you have Kitty's number? We should get this to her and she would gladly get the info out to everyone. Or we could contact the BOD.

7. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

8. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Money sent "For Kaitlyn" thanks for doing this Hyper :clap:

9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

It gives me goosebumps to tell you all this... Thanks to all who have one very special donor, we not only have enough to send Kaitlyn to Disney, but enough for the whole trip for her and mom.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to everyone who gave what they could to make this surprise for Putter’s little girl a reality.

I will still accept donations through the 15th. More than anything though I would love to fill the scrapbook with messages for her. You don’t have to spend anything just PM me your message and I will make sure it goes in the book

Cheers everyone!!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    rk97, L8RSK8R, TurboBlew and 7 others like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's fantastic! Thanks again for doing this.

11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

My pleasure guys!

12. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Thought the thread could use a bump. Very glad to see this is turning out well. I didn’t know putter and am new to the forum but after reading some of this thread seeing how all of you guys come together to help makes me feel like I’ve joined a great group of racers. I’m going to make sure I get my donation in by the 15th. I just want to be there and help as well. Seems like putter touched a lot of you all and was a lot of fun. Never know I may have met him being I used to go to the races often watching my close friends race. It’s been a few years but I plan to at least come watch a few in 2018. Would love to race myself.

joec, panthercity and jrsamples like this.
  13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I think he would advise you to never let a leg go to waste and to race if you can. Happy Thanksgiving.

pscook likes this.
  14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Hush! We don't talk about that...

;)

15. joec

joec brace yourself

Do it!

16. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I haven't been online as much recently and missed this, but saw it this morning. Thanks for bumping it to get my attention.

17. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

This goes to Putters character. I was scrolling through the AFF list and found this.

Or was this in his name?

Attached Files:

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Yep, that's Put-Put.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Vikings start the season 10-2. The idiot is not here to see that. :(

Kolbe, Shenanigans and Sabre699 like this.
  20. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Good man Hyper :beer: