1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reverse psychology, for the girls

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Lucky man, I just had to write a 7 day typed out Thanksgiving menu w/ 4 vegetarians and 2 kids just for the Captain. I'm horrible w/ computers so took 3 hours. Kind of scary but think I'm going to put my notice in tomorrow

2. Captain Morgan

Guilty as charged, not bragging , just life. You guys seem to have great lives, everybody is different

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

You're quitting a job because somebody asked you why the floor was sticky and you had to type a menu on a computer? Man you got a low bar for "stress"...

DucatiBomber and The like this.
  4. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Dude’s a chef....On a yacht......in the freaking Caribbean.

Phl218 likes this.
  5. Captain Morgan

No, I have had 5 job offers this month, people calling me. I don't put up with bullshit and micro managing

6. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Girls want to fix men then break them. Your the perfect target.

7. Captain Morgan

Except I'm always leaving, which I have come to like and am honest off the start. Meet some girls who are honest to where it's an agreement that will probably never see them again, I know it they know it, it's refreshing

8. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

This lady had a song about it in 1983 :Poke::D:crackup:

133906-cyndi-lauper-oh-girls-they-wanna-have-fun.jpg

K51000 likes this.
  9. Captain Morgan

Found it to be true, nothing wrong with that. But way more complicated, like saying Suzuki put money in their program or the Cbr arr-rrrr is the next best thing since sliced bread?

10. Captain Morgan

Girls have issues and problems like motorcycles, but would take a 1299 s girl first, figure out the problems later

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lie. Lie like hell. They do it. Beat them at their own game.

12. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

I’m into the rum now, and I still have a hard time translating. Hope I run into you sometime...

13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well if it's any consolation the 2 women in my house have both managed to piss me off in the last 2 hours. Wife and youngest daughter. I'm thinking about moving into the shop, just me and the dog.

Jedb likes this.
  14. Captain Morgan

No, they are used to that. I don't really give a fuck or try and for whatever reason it works. The hotter they are the more confused they get why you are not paying attention to them. They get frustrated, it's on. That's why I wanted a girls point of view/ mentality

15. Captain Morgan

Not angry at girls, just searching for the life long question

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Why is Metalhead such a nitwit?

StaccatoFan and motoracer1100 like this.
  17. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

No question, this is the “every month or so get loaded and go on the BBS for attention” syndrome.

StaccatoFan, tiggen, Scotty87 and 4 others like this.
  18. Captain Morgan

Not, this phone is apparently smarter than me.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I got nothin'

[​IMG]

bleacht and sbk1198 like this.
  20. Captain Morgan

Yeah, that's what the internet is here for, there is that ultimate decision in your head when you don't click the button to hear my useless nonsense, or you can click on a thread and complain about something you choose to read? I come on here to b's with slightly crazy people who like to drive a motorcycle around a track as fast as possible, nothing more or less