1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Restoration of The 2nd Amendment ??

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Britt, Mar 21, 2019.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yeah they can probably get their own people to stop helping the Feds. They’re way off the rails if they think they can stop Federal agents from enforcing the law in their state.

Both this and the sanctuary city BS should be shot down.

Just goes to show that when national policy isn’t in line with what people want, states will just do their own thing.

Yeah that needs to be rectified too.

I’d agree, but I think technology is going to end nation states and bring on an entirely new paradigm before that happens. States still exist only through inertia.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Resist! :mad:

Fucking poodleshooters and their .223 mosquito rounds. :Poke:

Now a mandate for a Barrett, I can get behind that. :D

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I just recently learned they're only 25 minutes from me......they're also partly involved in a state of the art shooting range/store being built. They'll be the only range in the State with an indoor 100yd lane (or two). Can't wait for this place to be built, wondering how much a membership there will set me back!

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Maybe they'll have a goosestepper discount you can take advantage of ;)

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I think most of NY votes red county wise we're just negated by the city and " upstate " to Albany. Cuomo doesn't have many fans up here.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They'll offer a deal that he won't be resisting.

7. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

DC5B0F7A-0277-436C-BC7E-2AABF63FD9C7.png

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Colorado

[​IMG]

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Summit's red?

I call bullshit.

Unless there's some really strange weed in the air, that place was nothing but trustafarians when I lived there in the 90s.

EDIT: My bad... I was looking at Chaffee... sp? (Speaking of weed... ahem! :D)

10. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I live in Missouri, but no longer a gun-owner, nor ever want to own/see another gun.
    But, what does this law mean?
    Does NFA no longer exist in Missouri? Can one build a MG/silencer/sbr, w/out fed approval? I dont understand what the law would change?

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

If the hilighted is true, then it means nothing.
    Otherwise it mean LawAbiding Citizens of the state, may own weapons and equipment that would be included in the words of the 2nd Amendment.

Murcielago311 and SpeedyE like this.
  12. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Missouri already has permitless carry and a constitutional amendment requiring judges to apply strict scrutiny to any anti-gun regulation or interpretation. Another bill has been introduced to require every citizen 18-35 to own an AR-15.

Sanctuary status swings both ways.

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

It, essentially, means you won't have to worry about STATE authorities conducting those types of investigations, I'm not sure how one would legally purchase anything on that list though that the Fed doesn't already supervise???

Unless there is a manufacturer/company who makes those items in State and they decide to risk selling said items violating Fed law. Not sure it'd be worth the litigation for any one company to do that.

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. SpeedyE

Britt, I am pro 2A, I just personally don't want guns in my life anymore due to past bad experiences w/ the local gun crowd. That's all. I am pro 2A.

Britt likes this.
  15. SpeedyE

I guess my question is this.
    in MO anyone can make a serial-#'d suppressor, as long as they get pre-approval from ATF on a Form-1/Tax-stamp. All good.
    in MO anyone can make a non-NFA firearm, w/out any registration, or serial #. All good.
    If Fed laws do not exist in MO anymore, and thus NFA is nullified, then in theory, a suppressor is no more than a firearm, and anyone could build an unregistered suppressor legally in MO. (?)

If this is true, I think it is a very bad idea. A firearm is a firearm, but a legal unregistered/unserial'd/untraceable suppressor is a whole nother level of bad, in criminal hands, especially in our high-crime/dangerous areas.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Criminals already have unregistered firearms and supressors.. they are criminals... it's what they do... they are easy to make and convert...$$ buys shit.

What exactly does the ser# and tax stamp do, to make it safer?

You can not legislate positive intent into the hearts of men.

17. SpeedyE

I need to say this, so you know where i am coming from....i think you have the wrong idea about my thoughts.
    I dedicated my life/career to legally making/repairing/tuning/improving (mostly) NFA/NFA-related items/products. I am pro NFA type items.

You are gonna get mad at me, but this is just my opinion.
    SBR's/SBS's/etc....I dont think should be regulated.
    MG's/Suppressors, I always thought they should be legally available, but also registered/controlled. I think those are the only two items that should be NFA'd.
    I truly believe if you let MG's and suppressors 'loose' w/out any controls, to where anyone can get hands on them legally and easily, it will eventually wind up costing everyone their 2A rights.

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I suppose given the possibility of "more" MG Or Supressors.. it could result in additional use.. however it isn't like they couldn't now.

No I won't be "mad" at you for expressions your opinions.. they are just as valid as mine.. always.

Legislation has never stopped illegal activities... we could ping pong this all day..my slapshot would be "The War on Drugs".

Fencer and SpeedyE like this.
  19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This is fact.

The worst enemy of responsible gun owners is irresponsible gun owners.

SpeedyE likes this.
  20. SpeedyE

Thank you, Britt <3