1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Represent your district and see if you’d survive!

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Jul 30, 2020.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Careful not sure we would not have an issue in District 5 in the winter.

2. sheepofblue

You do reason that Huntsville is the rocket city right?

3. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

As a member of district 1 and feeling immense hatred to CA I feel we would attack CA first, eliminate them, then drive into texas as district 3 has the only real chance of taking on the wild west.

sdg likes this.
  4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Spoken like a true southerner :p

On another note, I believe this quickly becomes a religious war and the Catholics all merge Districts 1,2, and 5 together (the Lutherans from 4 may be game as well) and decimate the Baptists in District 3. Especially if the southern tips of Florida and Texas join in, District 3 is surrounded and "proper fucked".

[​IMG]

5. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

says the guy with at least 3 states between him and the next border. Don't Worry my redneck cousin we will keep you safe from district 4 and 5 from up here in Kentucky.

6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

4 & 5 join together to burn 3 again. 1 & 2 the whole coast is full of local infighting but they probably have aliens at Area 51 whereas the ones at Wright Patt are old or dead.

7. sheepofblue

Sheeplish, so suck it! Oh and bring it, once we retrieve them from the boating accident.....

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

District 5......come git sum!

9. Well the awesome thing being in ga is that in a pinch we can hit up Fl for a bunch of meth for our people fighting.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  10. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

I always point out that, on opening day, there are 1 million hunters in the woods of Pennsylvania for rifle deer season. I’ve been in Atlanta for 20 years now, and there is still no competition for the number of rednecks I grew up with in PA. Couple that with the militia nut jobs in Michigan and Ohio (had a bunch who worked for me at one point) plus that whole “Live free or die” ethos out of New England....

Oh, and Texas was in district three the first time. Didn’t help.

11. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I think District 4 wins by default after the other districts wreck each other fighting over resources.

Y’all really wanna go to war to take over a fuckin’ prairie?

12. james weaver

james weaver Well-Known Member

yall overlooked illinois . all the trained shooters in chicago and east st louis plus our red necks in southern illinos. plus you dont want to fight on the flat land in winter. you soft southern boys wouldnt do well.

13. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Yes they are. New York is included.

What dont get mad...New York, Puerto Rico...same thing. Prove me wrong. :D

Wingnut and Cannoli like this.
  14. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

That works only if the invading army is made up innocent 8 year old kids. :(

15. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

You do realize most of the development of Nukes happened in District 3 don’t ya?

E Reed likes this.
  16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

If we are counting military resources in those regions then that really shifts the balance of power. 3 and 2 have most of the nukes so it pretty much come down to those two districts.

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I have no clue what you all are going on about. I don't watch chick movies.

R Acree likes this.
  18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Most of District 3 bought guns and spends alot of time in the woods hunting instead of going to college. I do not think that those degrees in Gender Studies that the kids in the "smart" states have will really do them much good in this scenario. I really wonder what the criteria were for the rankings though. I workin Alaska and there is no way those redneck hillbilly mofo's are #22...:crackup:

Gorilla George and Phl218 like this.
  19. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I'm Sicilian. I have no dog (er, cat) in this fight. I was just pointing out an inconvenient fact. :D

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  20. People in Illinois will end up getting shot in the back. People in D3 are used to “Stand Your Ground”. In Illinois you have to make an effort to retreat. People in D3 won’t give a shit that you are trying to give up, we’ll just shoot you anyway. :D