1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remember Moto Liam?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Wonder what that guy is doing now? He had the best insider vids to this day. Anyone remember those vids?

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Ummmm.......no.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I remember his guest appearances on a podcast. I can't think of which one now. Always fantastic insight. I don't think I have seen his videos, though.

4. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Jim Race used to contribute interviews to whatever that podcast was. Midwest guy was the host, I think. I forget the name, but I agree that the Moto Liam segments were insightful and interesting. MotoGPod maybe?

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I remember him doing stuff with OTT.

6. Thistle

Thistle Well-Known Member

I've often wondered what ever happened to Jim Race....

I know there's a separate thread on here regarding his whereabouts (or demise). Weird deal. I used to work remotely that involved a 7-8 hour drive twice a week and used to listen to his MotoPod podcasts. Weird how you feel that you get to know someone just by listening to them week after week. The lad was certainly quirky but entertaining nonetheless. I've often wondered....

metricdevilmoto likes this.
  7. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I Googled for longer than I'd care to admit this morning. Bob Hayes and Jules Cisek were the main presenters. Considering it was a pretty grass roots effort like 15 years ago, they did a really good job.

Thistle likes this.