1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regional Awards

Discussion in 'General' started by wera#113, Dec 23, 2000.

1. wera#113

wera#113 Well-Known Member

I was pleasantly surprised today to recieve a package from Wera containing a regional championship certificate,license plate,
    number plate and the all important discount card.I just wanted to thank the Wera staff
    for the mentioned items and even more for the effort it takes to make it all work.
    Hopefully next year it will be a national championship, travelling 2500 miles only to blow cases appart was not a pleasant experience however I will try again in

Thanks Again
    #113 Scott Levine

2. Don Nees

Don Nees Well-Known Member

_
    Hey Scott!
    I'll second that! My son received his package today..., I intercepted it, framed the #1 plate, surprised him with it this evening (I couldn't wait)! The look on his face and the tone of his voice said it all..!

Thanks to WERA et. al., the only other time I've heard that was when his son was born on Christmas Eve in '88!

What a Merry Christmas we'll have!

Thanks to WERA for the fun season ..., and the recognition of the Regional Champions!
    Dad [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Don Nees (edited 12-24-2000).]

3. AL GOODWIN

AL GOODWIN Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you WERA for the awards. The plates and license plate are great. Again thank you.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

[​IMG]

Glad you guys like them. I think we've convinced the boss to make it a permanent deal.

Trophies are out for now unless we can do regional banquets for the main reason that packing and shipping will make them overly expensive.

5. wera846

wera846 Member

Thank you also. Got both of mine the other day also.

Chris Stevenson
    (476 Expert)

6. WERA 591

WERA 591 Well-Known Member

Thanks, WERA. After the post a couple of months ago I didn't think the regional champs got much other than a discount card. I was pleasntly surprised today to get plates, certificates, license plate and card for my two championships. Now I've got something for my wall and my sponsers wall. Thanks WERA for all the fun and the neat stuff. And thanks to all the light weight fast guys that pushed me to go faster. Dean

7. slow rider

slow rider Well-Known Member

I received my #1 plates in the mail today. I was glad to see that our pleas didn't go unheard. Thanks for pushing the word on to the higher ups Sean. In the racing world, I still ain't sh$%, but at least my friends might think I'm good. Next year I'll just have to work a little harder to get one of those big #1 trophies. Thanks again, much appreciated!!! [​IMG]