1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reflash 09' R1

Discussion in 'Tech' started by pjdoran, Jan 6, 2018.

1. pjdoran

pjdoran Well-Known Member

Have searched, but not found anything about providers. Want a reflash for an 09' R1, street use. I have experience with Guhl for my ZX10 and see he does R1s as well. I am very happy with what he did.

Anyone I should consider beyond him?

Thanks
    PJ

2. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

3. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

Depends on what you are looking for, if just a ship it off/get it back flashed and ride it Guhl seems to know his stuff, not familiar with a lot of these guys as to who is the best.

If looking to have flashed and a proper tune done for your bike on the dyno I know a guy in Louisville KY I use and we've had good results with the Woolich software on some other R1's. If looking for a custom tune like that reach out to me for more details.

(Sup PJ! Hope you make it back to some more Barber events, haven't seen you in awhile. Dave Brooks)

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Try Freddy at superbike unlimited.

pjdoran likes this.
  5. HEF211

HEF211 Well-Known Member

Yes, call Freddy at SBU

pjdoran likes this.
  6. pjdoran

Definitely a ship it out, remove nannies, reinstall. No complete dyno tune needed, just want the release some of the easily accessed hidden power.

Barber will happen this year for sure, look forward to seeing you again.

DaveB likes this.
  7. pjdoran

Thanks for the heads up on SBU, calling shortly.

8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Tell Freddy Casey sent you haha