1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Flag Rules

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by NoTroublems, Mar 27, 2006.

1. theTank

theTank "You're my BOY, Blue!"

I'll pitch in for that!! :up:

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

You realize if any of these gizmos need an extension cord then it's a no go...

3. theTank

No problem, then. Just make that bad boy gas powered, and you're ready to rock and roll!

Jees, Yzass - always focusing on the problems, not the solutions! :Poke:

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

frank, i don't think you'd be very appealing in a t back.:Puke:

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Ahem, it would only be a problem if you turned up at the track with an electricity powered pizza oven conveyer belt, which you would have if I hadn't reminded you of the no extension cord policy ahead of time... :)

6. NoTroublems

NoTroublems Well-Known Member

good thinking

7. theTank

Freddie, I know you just want to see my big, white, hairy sexiness on pit row! All those pimples on my large white arse makes us all think of pizza!
    MMM-mmm - Who wants some? :moon:

8. STBIKE

STBIKE Well-Known Member

That visual makes me want to :Puke:

9. theTank

Hey D! - bring some extra sauce for the big white hairy ass-pizza!
    :p You know it's finger-lickin good!

10. theTank

Also please bring a side of 'tossed sald' to go with it! :clap:

11. STBIKE

STBIKE Well-Known Member

I'll have the tossed salad!:moon:

12. theTank

13. paul

paul just fast enough

Well VCR pit crew doesn't ride so I don;t see how he could boast about his riding. His responses seemed generalized to me. Not pointed at you.So I assume you are talking about me. Please show me where I have boasted about my riding or put you down. Thats one thing I do not do. And by the way, I use my real name on here so I think most people in here know who I am.

Also, since 1996 I,ve only had 2 DNF's in endurance racing. Once was a clutch hub on the YZF 600 and two years ago I think at Grattan we dropped a valve. Hell we might have finished on the backup bike, I dont remember. So I took it personal when you put my riding down.

14. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

thats rite, i don't ride..i run the pits so everyone can ride. i wasn't boasting about my riding because i don't ride. but i have been around this sport for about 15 years...i grew up coming to the races and working the pits with paul youngman, glenn szarek, evan semoff, jeff atwell...just to name a few and they all have national championships, do you? and guess what they never even had tire warmers!
    This turned into alot of stuip shit for nothing, get over it?:confused:

what i was trying to get across this whole time is common sense goes a long way and that was about it, but hey..it's the BBS:clap:
    see everyone at Tally:up:
    =====================
    scott watson
    crew chief
    velocity crew racing
    wera endurence # 12

15. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

I'll bring some banana's for ya1 :up: :moon: :Poke:

16. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

i'll bring the candles...wax boy:moon: o'h yeagh...the beer too...:beer:

17. Steve Karson

[homer voice]Beer.........[/homer voice]
    :up: :beer:

18. yes, thank you.:clap: on both

19. paul

paul just fast enough

Will you be there wax boy??? Haa..I still laugh everytime I think of that candle blowing up. You know what they say. Timing is everything.

20. Steve Karson

<homer voice> DOH! </homer voice>

No, I won't make tally, but I will be at autobahn. Gotta love the track being 40 mins from the house!