1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Flag Rules

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by NoTroublems, Mar 27, 2006.

1. STBIKE

STBIKE Well-Known Member

:tut: We could tell by how tight your leather's were!!

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why? Did he crash in the pits with his racebike sliding under a canopy and then try to play it off like it was nothing? I thought you were the only one to do that so far.

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

You are so sad.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cold or worn tires you still messed up. There was no other bike involved so that leaves the blame, if you want to assign any, all on you and your right wrist. Yes it's extremely rare for you to make such a mistake, but ignoring that it happened doesn't make sense. I didn't and won't assign blame, you did crash and it was on the warm-up lap, pretty much just the basic facts of the situation. If you'd asked in person I'd tell you the same thing. The only reason I brought it up was because it wouldn't have made sense to ignore your crash in this discussion especially the point I was making to Ben.

Also - in case you don't remember - I was there and know you're fine. Went past you right after the medics checked you out and talked to you later so you can quit the no one worried about me crap too :p

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

aw, frank. you know i know what kinda rider you are. i just needed to practice a pointer on harassment i've been learnin' and, hey, opportunity knocked...i knew you could take it. besides, ain't that what friends are for? use and abuse? :D

6. slow rider

slow rider Well-Known Member

You're absolutely correct! I was definitely the one to blame, but I would never grab a handful of throttle on a warm lap with worn tires. Unfortunately, rode the tires beyond the point in which they could handle at that point. The tire slid out, and I didn't catch it in time. It was very unexpected because I didn't give any throttle for more than a balance. Boom I hit my head. Thank you for checking on me, I do appreciate it.:up:
    However, I didn't think it was very kind for the other party to make it to sound as if I were an ignorant heavy handed racer, that makes stupid decisions. :down: I made a mistake, and yes I got hurt, but I take responsible riding very seriously, not only for my own safety, but mainly for those next to me.

7. theTank

theTank "You're my BOY, Blue!"

OUCH!!! So many times in one day! I think my ears are bleeding!

"Your name is LIAR, cause all you tell are lies!" - Will Ferrell, Kicking and Screaming

8. theTank

theTank "You're my BOY, Blue!"

That's why they call me 'the Tank', baby! Cause I can take it! Just ask the armco at Road A!

9. STBIKE

STBIKE Well-Known Member

:up: Very funny! We love you Frank.

10. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

Yep, your right, I played it off like it was nothing... :tut:
    Thought you could do better than that Sean. Hmm, I could make up some stories about you that could be a bit closer to the truth:Poke:

11. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

once a tool, always a tool.

12. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

thats no story...i was two pits down getiing ready for a pit stop and saw the whole thing and sean was on pit road not far away if i remember rite?

13. paul

paul just fast enough

I like COLD pizza

14. paul

paul just fast enough

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You really want to play this particular game with me? I'll give you one last shot to stop and consider what you're doing....

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

17. slow rider

slow rider Well-Known Member

I'm talking to whom ever "vcr12 pit crew". If you are him, then yes that is my reply.
    An unsolicited boasting about your riding, while putting others down is... uhh... well, not acceptable. If you're part of a good professional team, then act like it.
    My remark about crashing less, is a defense to my non-"stupid"-like riding.
    I'm sure, who ever you are, you have a good team, and have been very successful in racing. Just don't put others down without expecting a reply.
    Getting into a pissing match, isn't my thing. So, there's my piece.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  18. When is a subject officially dead?

19. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Now.;)

Let's change it.

Did you find someone to haul the bike for you?:)

20. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

my only question is when we get the conveyor belt for pit road can we get one of those hot dog karts with a girl in a t back to cook them. :beer: :D