1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red flag law... new twist

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fencer, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

What happens in red flag if you've never killed anyone? Just saying.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

After watching that video and then hearing the claims from the idiots mother, are you kidding me? That stupid bastard w/ the knife had a million and 1 chances to not get himself shot. Instead he took every chance he possibly could in order TO get himself shot. I'm actually amazed the officer showed so much restraint before he did what he ultimately had to do.

ducnut likes this.
  4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Well, we all agree with that. The extreme absurdity of the rf accusation is the point. Where's that line where due process can be ignored....for safety's sake?

baconologist and Fencer like this.
  5. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I posted this in the Virginia thread below.

6. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Da Fug????
    Just watched the video to this.
    Exceptional/Kind human w a badge doing everything he can not to harm/kill a suicidal kid.
    When he tries to transition from gun to taser, suicidal kid attempts MURDER on this guy. ???WTF???
    How does a human being go from suicidal to murderer, in 0.5 seconds???? And not just an attempted murderer, he tried to murder a person who was trying to Help him...????? That's pure Evil!
    I cant believe what i just watched in that video.

ducnut likes this.
  7. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I read that shit the other day. I am surprised they even gave her the tie of day beings though the shooting predates the law. From my understanding dude was suicidal and the office gave the order to drop the firearm over a dozen times then went to taze him before he charged him.

This boggles the fuck out of me that the courts wouldn't be like ....... Blank stare.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Any law will be misused in any way it can be sooner or later.

Fencer and ducnut like this.
  9. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

They still take your stuff, for safety's sake

10. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

This

11. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Looking back maybe should have tazed him from the start.....either way play stupid games win stupid prizes.

12. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

just watched, after the video I believe the mother is also pure evil.