1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommend a podcast

Discussion in 'General' started by L8 Braker, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow, I need to setup my game. I've never listened to them in my car. I've caught a few motorcycle based ones on my PC over the years.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Paddock Pass Podcast
    Tony Kornheiser Show

3. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

Dinner with Racers
    Adam Corolla Car Cast

4. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I use overcast too, Radiolab has some great podcasts, it's a mix of science, history, politics. Always interesting, at least to me. The LogBook if you like aviation, the guy interviews people about their flying history. Some interesting stories from test pilots. I usually listen while driving and walking the dog.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

tomanddan.com

NemesisR6 likes this.
  6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

James Altucher
    Tim Ferris
    Jocko Willink (Listening to him right now)

I tried Joe Rogan Experience and it bored me.
    Dummy. I listen to podcasts everyday w Android Play.

7. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Another vote for the Joe Rogan Experience. I only listen to the ones with guests that I am interested in. If you like MMA, find his podcast with Jimmy Smith. He also did one with Lance Armstrong that was riveting.

If you like hunting, The Meat Eater Podcast with Steve Rinella is the best one.

Mike Rowe also has a cool one that is only about 5 minutes each episode. He tells one short story in each.

Make sure your ap lets you skip commercials. Some of these guys go nuts. I think Rogan has about 10 minutes of commercials at the beginning of every episode.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

One of my employees listens to them all day in his office. I'd never tried but I was on the road for 7 hours today and listened to a few Joe Rogan podcasts. They really help to pass the time.

9. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Two Enthusiasts : about what's going on with motorcycles and racing by the owner of AsphaltAndRubber and a former Graves team mechanic turned alta motors employee

10. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Anybody listening to this Richard Simmons podcast? I'm sure it's going to have a stupid finish but it's well done and has totally sucked me in.

11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I read an article about that yesterday on The Ringer. I will have to check it out. Apparently most popular thing going right now.

12. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Joe Rogan experience is grear depending of the guest.
    I also listen to the fighter and the kid, it always cracks me up.

I have a 100 mile round trip commute and listen to podcasts everyday, i use the app that comes with the iphone.

13. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

That JRE episode with Arian Foster was pretty good. I didn't realize how smart and humble he is.

14. river rat

river rat Well-Known Member

Joe rogan experience, Bill Burrs Monday morning podcast, Kill Tony

15. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

This.

Just start with:
    SHOW #392 - RATKOOCO - RACOON QUEEN

Enjoy the rabbit hole from there.

16. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

17. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

Startalk radio, specifically any episode titled Cosmic Query. Its nerdy but Neil Degrass Tyson is one smart mofo and has an excellent way of dumbing things down. The show can get pretty funny at times too.

startalkradio.net

18. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Another for JRE. Motopod is good, drinkin bros is hilarious, Tim ferris has a good one. There are some educational podcasts as well. I like them for the background noise in my office but sometime the drinkin bros are not workplace appropriate lol.

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Added to my list:
    On Being
    The Ted Hour
    I Built This