1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent images.........

Discussion in 'General' started by tonybrownphoto, Dec 11, 2007.

1. The wife and I went to the jags game this past weekend so I figured I'd share some with you.....unfortunately the "shot of the day" cannot be shown, whom was taken by my wife,,,,slight wardrobe malfunction with one of the cheerleaders shorts..... don't want to get banned again.....

As I sat down in a spot at the back of the endzone, just so happens Bill Frakes, a very well known sports photog for S.I was sitting beside me with his assistant. Funny thing is, while I was working in the home alarm business 6 months ago....i had to work in his home. His wife, a TV anchor in Jacksonville guided me around to look at his images in the house..............needless to say, NOT a spot available on his walls because they where filled with images of every known famous athlete. It was unbelievable........images of S.I covers from football to the olympics.

kelly figured you guys might like this image....

[​IMG]

couple of portraits with the Troy U. football team.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Was never a big Fred Taylor fan.......but DAMMMMM is he quick, by far the quickest of the NFL backs I've had a chance to photograph. and the receivers for the Jags are sooooo damn tall/big.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

one of about 6 outfit changes...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  2. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Tony, as usual, your images are nothing short of awe inspiring. I can only hope to be at least partially as good as you one of these days. Simply AMAZING pictures!!! Hope you get the chance to do some more AMA stuff this next year.

3. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

well, let me just be the first to ask, send me the "wardrobe malfunction" shot. [email protected]. :D

4. wolf44

wolf44 Well-Known Member

5. thanks guys.............its really not that big of a deal with the shorts. shouldn't have mentioned it. its just a hole in her hosiery where the nylon and the pad are sewn together....but because they were wearing daisy dukes and a 300mm lens was used during the routine.....AND that i'm an old dirty bastard......it was noticeable.

6. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Yet again;

Coffe Table Book!! :up:

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You could have just posted the first and last images. I barely saw the rest.

Nice work as always Tony!

8. Heavy-Dee

Heavy-Dee Well-Known Member

Your work is inspiring. Makes me want to go buy a camera...then I realize that I could never be that good.

Always appreciate when you share your stuff.

9. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

So, you got access?

IMO, these are the best I've seen from you...comp and color are
    fantastic.

I wish you continue success in your journey.

10. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Great pics. They look every bit as professional as any you see in the mags.

11. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

oh trust me youre not the first:D
    and like tony said its not that big a deal

brunett in the first pic is hotttttt
    glad i married one:beer:

12. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I could post the malfunction shot. I'm due another banning anyway. :D

13. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Tony,
    Could you post a before (straight from the camera) and an after (after "processing) shot? I'm assuming you "process" your pics with the computer. (Maybe I'm wrong) I'm always amazed at how vibrant the colors are in your photos. Mine always seem more washed out.

14. rising.........I really don't do much.....some sharpening and curves.

original

[​IMG]

PP

[​IMG]

15. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Great pics, Tony. Never cease to amaze :clap:

16. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

I haven't seen the wardrobe malfunction pic but what sparks my interest even more than that is that your wife took the shot. ;)

:D

And damn I love a good looking girl in blue jean short shorts :up:

17. interesting you mention that......she's been with me for 2 NFL games and she seems to get more great candid shots than I do, especially from the cheerleaders and players......

i'm training her to help for future jobs.....weddings etc.

[​IMG]

18. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

i guess you dont really notice how big those guys are until you put someone beside them :eek:

19. they are huge, strong, and incredibly quick for their size.........like i said it before, its one thing to watch on tv, then the stands, BUT when you look through the lens on the field, these guys play at a level i just can't comprehend. You wouldn't think the difference would be that big from Div I to the NFL....but boy is it!!!

20. ZackJones

ZackJones Well-Known Member

Excellent work! Your portraits have an HDR look to them. How are things going with getting picked up by AP?