1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

REALLY GREAT NEW ISSUE JU..

Discussion in 'General' started by kulddy, Jan 18, 2001.

1. kulddy

kulddy Well-Known Member

Man I'm gonna have to put batteries in my sci calc.
    This is just what I needed info on.
    I am also doing a two-stroke twin, but mines a double 500kx design, want to cut the trannies off both,and have the two cranks counter rotating.
    I'll probly put it in a ZX-7 frame and license it for the street (just for grins and then take it out to that new barber track).
    I need 2 kx 500 donor motors of 91-92 vintage. and a good titled ZX-7 frame ann a bunch of other stuff. I'll keep ya posted
    Wayne [​IMG]

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

that stuff you sent me was funny as hell

ok now that thing your trying to make....it scares me....alot

3. kulddy

kulddy Well-Known Member

Yeah but the thing is, that I needed the info to work out some of the vibration issues (unless I wanted to tell the wife we had to have sex ii the carport from now on or SHE would tell ME).
    now I always had the primary vibes worked out, but like tulare unit I was worried about the secondary ones. plus I don't have his resources, so all the stuff the i read in the article (and reread) helped a bunch. boy if only the british would have had potentiometers to measure vibration with, we might all be still ridin bonnies and nortons. (hogs don't count, as they want there front wheel to shake visibly forward and backward at stop lights. That makes 'em feel like they have power).
    Still need the donor engines.
    Wayne

4. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Dude, why use 500's? 250's have a higher BMEP. Enlarge bores for effect. 2 500's is just a tractor in a fancy package.

Even better still, how about a V-3. No one has done that yet...oh, sorry...not my design project...

5. kulddy

kulddy Well-Known Member

well , for one thing someone in europe has done something similar with YZ250's.
    And what a tractor, High final drive ratio's and wide ratio gears.
    Yeah a 200 mph tractor, that will power wheelie in sixth at 170.
    YUP, I do need help.
    But thats the fun of life.
    Think I'll stick with kitted and hot rodded KX 500's, What a sound that would make a t full song and the grunt pullin agear just before you shift.
    ...."and god shuffled his feet" Crash test dummies circa 1995.
    but the triple 500's now thats a thought.
    KD
    "Time is short....in all directios" Kulddy Jones

6. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

Hey, somebody said they wanted more tech. So there's more tech.

Whose request was that, anyway? I lost track.

7. kulddy

kulddy Well-Known Member

John, Now I am the one with the gypsy and native amreican spiritual heritage and here you are readin' minds.
    Thank you Wayne