1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reality Winner goes to jail

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Jun 6, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That is her stripper name.

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

WINNER WINNER of PRISON DINNER!!

Potts N Pans, cav115 and Orvis like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

She's always been outspoken, but nothing political. :crackup:

5. sheepofblue

Even that would have some expert pun level to it

Oh and not sure if it is true bu limbaugh claims she was charged under the same law Comey said did not go for Hillary :beer: more irony. The onion would have a hard time making this up.

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It seems that she has a top secret security clearance. Somehow, her support for Muslim extremists and hatred of white people failed to derail her thorough vetting procedure. Mongo, your long, arduous search is over. Here is that one person who supports unrestricted immigration.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Interesting parallel to draw but as usual it makes no sense...

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

On a serious note, how does a contractor get security clearance? Is federal contractor different in status than contract workers in the private sector?

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They are vetted.

cav115 likes this.
  10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Apparently she was a cunning linguist in the Air Force.

Shenanigans likes this.
  11. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

By who? I want to know the individuals name.
    Still seems weird to me that a contractor has access to classified material, but maybe Im just thinking too much of private contractors, and its just handled different

12. sheepofblue

No government contractors and they apply and the government has to approve both the company and person. If the person leaves the clearance stops (though is easier to restart than create from scratch) Also despite the news and James Bond movies the entire classification scheme varies. Yes the rules for say DoD is not the same as FBI/CIA and I suspect NSA has a different set also. Further even within DoD you have our rules then different ones for say NATO.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mr. Vetter

cav115 likes this.
  14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Eddie?

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or Craig

speeddaddy likes this.
  16. nigel smith

You hounded XFBO for a name. Here it is. Admittedly, you went of on a trivial tangent while completely failing to engage in the actual gist of the debate, so your confusion is not unexpected. If you must draw a parallel, why don't wrap your huge intellect around the effectiveness of domestic vetting and the probable conclusions a rational person could then draw about vetting foreign nationals from unstable areas.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait, you're serious? You truly think that somehow what she did proves she wants masses of refugees to come to the US with no vetting at all?

Tell me you're just trolling. You have to be.

18. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

It took me a minute to figure out that was someone's name. Wow!

19. nigel smith

If you insist on calling me on it, I'm forced to admit that a good deal of my interaction with you in the dungeon is with the express intent of making you dance. However, in this particular instance, Miss Reality's heavy social media presence tends to indicate that she is indeed the very person that you insisted XFBO provide you with. The fact that she successfully completed the vetting process is just icing on the cake.

20. sheepofblue

Yep I read it a few times and figured, typo. So I checked a couple of other sources and they all had it. But yes she will soon be a reality winner, maybe in Leavenworth.

Paige likes this.