1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ready to Race GP? TZ for sale

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by TZ925, Jul 17, 2001.

1. TZ925

TZ925 I do it for His glory!

'93 TZ250 in great shape. Lots of spares, lots of performance goodies. New crank. Can customize based on your needs. Need to sell quickly. Email [email protected] for spares list and pics.

2. Bill Cole

Bill Cole Well-Known Member

Just like to put in my 2 cents... THis is a REALLY nice bike. Monty runs a VERY good program and the person that gets this bike will be very pleased. I have only talked to Monty a few times but I have watched his method and it is top shelf.

Monty E-mailed me the package deal and it is exceptional. If I wasnt so scared of the 250's it would be in my garage already.

Bill Cole

3. tingle74

tingle74 Well-Known Member

Yes I'll agree this bike is fast & sweet lookin'. Monty is 35lbs +or- more than me & passed me on the straight at Summit. I'm on same year TZ. I'm telling you guys if your riding 600's or whatever it's not fun till you ride a real race bike. I know, this is my first year with my TZ and have had more fun now than ever. [​IMG]
    Donnie

4. TZ925

Aww, you guys are making me blush!!!

5. boaide

boaide Well-Known Member

Any way you can customize it to look like a 73-77 model year so I can race it in Formula 2-Stroke/V-5? That way I'd have the TD-3 for V-2, the TR-3 for F-500 and a TZ-250 for Formula 2-stroke and V-5.

Fred

6. Number400

Number400 Well-Known Member

Hey Guys!

Monty, are you taking a break?

Donnie, heard you were doing well on the TZ!

See ya,
    Edmund

7. TZ925

Nope, no breaks for me. I am trying to buy a 2000 TZ so I can be more competitive at the National races. I'm riding fairly well right now but I am down 10+ Hp on the airbox bikes and the new TZ motor. Mine's a great club racer but when Randy Renfrow and Chris Pyles show up, I'm underpowered.