1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rd Atlanta asshat award goes to:

Discussion in 'General' started by mmfoor, Jun 28, 2011.

1. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

The parents of the little boy (10 yrs old or so?) and the daughter (5 or so?) who have free rain of the paddock and areas outside the paddock on a single ATV. No helmets, full size ATV, no lights, and riding in the dark on Sat night. These same 2 were racing around near my pit area at Tally and I sent them home.

And also the other parents who send their kids off unsupervised outside the paddock on various bikes and ATVs with absolutely no helmet or riding gear. Of course they are riding stupid and racing.

And to the parents of the idiot kid that made a race loop in the paddock during the vintage awards, not the mention the pack of unprotected race kids who made a grand flyby during the proceedings.

WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE???

One of these kids getting seriouly injured or killed? None of this is the kids fault; it is you idiot parents who relinguish your responsibility of supervision to a motorized vehicle. You don't even have a level of responsibilty deep enough to require a helmet. You don't desreve to be a a parent(s). And further, if one of these innocents gets hurt, I hope your sorry irresponsible ass lands in jail (where it will receive a just workout).

C'mon folks: wakeup! And if you see these kids and they are not your own, send em back to their parents. We'll all suffer when one of them looses a life.

And as a final aside but of strickly an annoying nature: the asshat that was doing full-paddock wheelie runs for what seemed like hours Sat night: we get it; you have a big one and are the cat's meow.:moon: Penis envy is a wonderful thing.......

Now I dare a parent to justify your actions (or lack thereof) here.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What's going to happen is they'll crack down on the pit bike rules yet again ruining it for everyone.

3. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Morris is pissed! Yea I dont understand all the kids racing around with no gear...

4. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Get 'em Morris!

5. sowega

sowega #710

I never win anything. :(

6. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Not to mention figure a way to charge WERA more money....

7. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hey, if some folks hate my ass for this post, I'm down with it long as it results in saving a kid from hurt.

8. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Those kids were weaving unpredictably. They made me a sweater and it had six arms.

No respect, I tell you.

9. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

[​IMG]

:D

10. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Good shit. :crackup:

11. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Good topic. Sat for race 9 a bunch of us pile into Walkers wifes station wagon to run down to 6-7 to catch the race...we are on the road, and 2 kids come up behind us.....one on a yellow scooter, other on a mini-motard.

I'm sitting on the tailgate, looking right at them. We hit the bottom of the hill, and start heading up.

The kid on the yellow scooter, guns it, I saw it in his eyes.....Just as a jeep crests the hill coming inbound:wow: .....this kid dashes across if front of Alicia, right at the speed bump....I swear he was inbetween us and the jeep, but I was facing backwards......puts the scooter in the ditch on its side, and lands uphill.....tore up his toe cuz he was wearing flip-flops.

Jamies wife Lynn gets out and was chewing on him HARD....he deserved it....I made him apologize to Alicia and Lynn.

Scooter wouldnt start, I got it up and outta the ditch, told him it was probably flooded, and let it sit for a minute.....we left.

So....whose got a banged up yellow scooter and a kid with a banged up foot?

to the other kids credit(mini-motard), he handled it well, and was like "it wasnt me!, I didnt pass!"....I told em both to think about WTH they are doing.

That coulda been reeaaalll bad.

12. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Rein not rain. :D

13. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

Nice try..
    reign :)

14. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

We find the paddock too dangerous to turn the kids loose on bikes, both to the riders and to the kids. Guy coming in off a hot track doesn't need to worry about some knucklehead kid popping out in front of him. End of the day if things are calm I will let Conrad ride around a bit while one of us watch him, but as soon as he starts getting carried away he's done. Tally is nice, we can let them ride around in the grass near the camper where we can keep an eye on them. They have limits there, too, get going too fast and it's over. I give them a choice, they can either putt around or sit on their butts. Anyone sees my kids acting a fool give them the business, then send them back to me.

15. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Awesome!

16. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

It was out of control,

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Funny, this is the exact same thing I said to my paddock neighbor while trying to enjoy a peaceful evening beer and I got the crotchety old man response.

You know, I'm typically a pretty calm guy around here, but I'm going to take Morris's comments to the next level....

IT WAS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!

I have kids. I raised kids. I did not allow my children to act like complete fucktards out in public. Wow, I'm a real strict guy! Bullshit. There is a time and place to act a certain way, and racing around the pits as described was neither.

Just as was said, some kid is going to get hurt racing around the pits in the dark. Hell, when I left Sunday I was driving down the middle row of the pits at about 3.5mph when a teenager comes flying between vehicles on a bicycle directly in front of me. I had to lock it up and the kid STILL NEVER SAW ME! A big truck with a trailer attached!

All I want to know is who are you parents that don't give a shit that your kids are racing around all night?

18. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

If we continue to allow kids to ride around they at least need to have the race number of who they are there with on the bike/scooter... That way the bad apples can be tracked down and "spoken to"

That being said I'm not a fan of anyone under 15 on anything with a motor in the paddock. Just way to much going on

19. RedEIKO0713

RedEIKO0713 you like noodles? fapfap

I'll get em' next year...

20. scott65

scott65 Well-Known Member

:stupid: