1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD. A

Discussion in 'General' started by TSWebster, Oct 6, 2012.

1. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Am I missing something or is somebody slacking on getting the results up on mylaps?

2. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Bei won heavyweight and overall for the year
    Tobc won medium weight I think.
    Jolly roger won lightweight (?my team)

3. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Any idea what happened to Rob and Chris (Kinetic) and how Peace Beast did?

4. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Lots of gamesmanship put vosnick on the seabee bike then me on jrr and that forced rob to come in and put parish on the bike. I had about a 32sec lead with 10min to go when parish crashed avoiding a mediumweight bike in 7

5. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Chris crashed in 7, Beast had fuel pump problems at the beginning of the race.

6. GA_SVS

GA_SVS Define "normal"

No change in riders / stints / pit stops

??? Other than the red flag shortening one riders session, we followed our plan exactly - just worked out for us.

Hated to see problems for both the K-bike and Team Beast. I'm glad we could supply the Beast(y) boys with some parts to get them back out there.

Had a blast again this round and hope to see more of everyone in the 2013 season :up:

7. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Hey Joe,
    Great fun racing yesterday!!!
    We were following our plan to the t and sorry if we interupted your riders with me getting back on the bike. Hope we can have more races like that in the future.
    Congrats to Jolly Rancher for the win in lightweight :)

8. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Meant because it was close...tim getting on caused us and kinetic to play games :beer:

9. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Tim, great rides yesterday, it's "Jolly Roger".

10. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Lol. I didn't even see he typed rancher. Lol

11. drybreak

drybreak Fuelish Boy

Credit to Joe and Pete for a great job yesterday. Joe had some great battles with Parrish and Vosnick out there. No major interuptions in our lineup. Strategies evolve, especially in endurance, and we saw a potential barn burner coming in the last hour. We talked it out, played our best hand on the day, and we're thrilled that it was enough. Our first win and it came in our first year. Sorry that teammates Ian Coleman and Bill Hayes couldn't be there to share that with us. Missed you guys.

12. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Nothing on mylaps.

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Congrats to Brooks, Jimmy V and Eric Murray and a great day...2nd Place Heavyweight, 3rd Overall Also Derrick Cantrell and Bud Lawter...2nd Place Middleweight, 4th Overall Had a blast working gas for both teams... Up until the point they both came in at the same time...EEK

14. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

:crackup:

15. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

:beer:
    Great job guys!

16. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

whats the update on the C SB, CSS and A classes??

17. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

who was the rider that had to be airlifted ??

18. RndHoleSqPeg

RndHoleSqPeg Well-Known Member

And any status update?

19. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Morris Foor, bbs name: mmfoor

20. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects