1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RC51 Racer roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by IB723, Nov 16, 2013.

1. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

What Morris said. Still have my RC but after it tried to kill me at NSS in 2010 I gave up trying to put it on the track.

2. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I raced against one in HWTSS and HWTSB for 2012. Either he was pretty darn fast on it, or I was pretty darn slow in my 675. :D We most likely would have split the SS and SB championships if he didn't get hurt towards the end of the season. He's since rebuilt it and bought a 600rr and told me he's bettered his times at every track he's ridden the 600 on. FYI- :36's aren't too shabby at VIR!

3. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

OK George, if I still had mine we'd do Tally for sure. You whipped me good a few times and once in the rain and we were on DOTs. You had bigger gazzuntas then me that day sliding that beast around!
    But damn we had bout as much fun as you can at the track. Plus that's where you and I became best buds! What its all about to me!

4. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

Had a 2001 street bike, loved the bike but never really was comfortable ridding it fast. Still have some crg levers, sergent seat, service manual and stock seat.

I would buy another for a street bike, but I would also have to put higher bars and adjustable foot pegs on it that was one uncomfy old girl.

Called her Stable Mable. That Bike loved the high speed sweepers but hated the tight stuff. I raised the rear of that old girl till she started shaking her head at me everytime I shifted into second, then lowered it just a little. Darn thing still took two men and boy to turn in the tight stuff.

5. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Legal for WERA HVYWT V-7. Great class to race it in.

6. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

awesome dogs! :up:

7. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

My first Small dogs, they are badass........like a Fiat 500. Luke and Lucy.

8. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Shouldn't this thread be in the vintage section? :)

9. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

:crackup: I read that as "Luke and Lucky!" NTTIAWWT :Poke:

10. gixxernaut

All I can say is I'm glad you don't still have yours then. I'd sure hate to be a pussy and have back down on such a challenge. Neither one of us needs to be racing those things again and both of us know it.

11. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

I want to get another one but it really isn't a very good track bike and its seating position makes it a very uncomfortable street bike. So it really doesn't do anything well but I still loved mine. Kick myself for selling it but I had become fed up with it and some of its gremlins. Mine basically needed a complete rebuild and I didn't have the time or money at the time to do it. I instantly went much faster on a GSXR 750.

12. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

you are absolutely correct! That's why I plan on riding the 250 with WERA: slow and easy and enjoy the ride!

13. G2G

G2G I feel the need

What kind of exhaust is on that pig. I think that my be my old bike.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  14. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

Akro Ti.

I got it from a guy up in Minnesota and before that, it was owned by whoever ran 10Bomb Motorsports.

15. gixxernaut

If I had your girlish figure I'd join you on one. There are limits to the amount of "frog riding a June bug" I'm willing to endure.

[​IMG]

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn! Just damn...

17. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

:D

18. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

George, I don't care what you say, if you get a 250 it will be just you and me; no one else on the track will count!:beer:

19. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Holy shit! You made that 250 your bitch George! You are about 1/2 that size now though...

20. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

:eek::eek::eek:

:D