1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc51 forum

Discussion in 'General' started by catch2otwo, Jan 18, 2008.

1. catch2otwo

catch2otwo Well-Known Member

anyone know of a good rc51 forum? besides.org i havent found any

2. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

there isn't any. spend the money!

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

you looking for one? I have a friend that has one for sale in Maryland.

4. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

5. Keet

Keet Well-Known Member

6. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

rc51.org is the best one but then again I'm biased since I'm a founding member of that group. :D

7. gixxernaut

RC51.Org is a great website, but the associated forum is only for paying members. It might be the best forum ever but I'm not likely to buy-in just to find out. There's more free information available on the web than I'll ever have time to read. JMHO.

8. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

It would have been well worth my money but I didn't have to pay since I was one of the originals. I did actually give money to it just to keep it up back at one point when it got tight for Mike to run it.

9. Keet

Keet Well-Known Member

rc51.org is a great forum. what is it... $10??? i'd easily pay that(and did) just so i don't have to sort through all of the squidiliciuos crap out there.

10. gixxernaut

No disrespect intended. I wish everyone well in their support of one of the coolest bikes ever to grace the riding community. Just wish Mother Honda hadn't given up, but bidness is bidness.

11. bafflebrain

bafflebrain Well-Known Member

Speedzilla is pretty good. You get the same posters from .org there anyway. Except Mike has gone into hiding since he got into Gixxer.

12. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I am on both .org and the speedzilla forums. .org is an excellent forum for detailed knowledge of the bike and any questions you may have can be answered...no problem. The only thing about .org is that the forum itself is not filled with a bunch of meaningless gargle (usually). Speedzilla has a lot of useful info and also is visited very frequently. There are some wise people over there and also a bunch of idiots. You choose who is who. My name at .org is "true". My name at speedzilla is "06rc". Feel free to drop me a line on either forum. Also, the $20 for Rogue (.org) is the best money you will ever spend.

13. cattitori

cattitori Code SuperBike Galactic *

What do ya need?

14. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Another vote for .org Been there forever and like everyone else has said it is worth the $10. It has saved me hundreds of dollars in info and special deals. Money well spent.

15. catch2otwo

catch2otwo Well-Known Member

an 02+ rc 51 lol i got a post in the wanted section.

i signed up on speedzilla, but it wont let me post, says i am still not authorized yet. i dono what gives. i sent pms to about 4 people interested in their rc's but havnt gotten a response yet. man im itchin to buy one

16. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

did you not see my post? Chances are my friend is one of the RC's you inquired about.

What, is the post count throwing you off? ;)

17. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Well let me take a look and see if there is anything for sale on .org for you.

18. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Yep there is a couple for sale for you on the .org board. :D :up:

19. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Ditto for the ROGUE folks. Good people and info there. I found my SP1 on .org and go there often.
    Love my RC, especially now that I have learned how to ride it!!!
    I want to see more RCs on the track with me in the SE this season!

mmfoor

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wait, people actually pay to post on BBSs?

Hey Mongo!