1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That describes more people than not.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Read what you wrote there again.

I'm pretty sure that what you actually wrote is not what you actually meant.

Funny that you started with, "Let me make it clear" :Poke:

TurboBlew likes this.
  3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

4. BHP41

BADB6252-DADC-4640-90B9-D943804D47FC.jpeg

V5 Racer likes this.
  5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Yeah, I added one too many negatives. Thanks.
    I stand by my point, while the rest of the caravan sends memes.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Are you really that big a sanctimonious prick?

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Didn't he make that clear?

But post your question in meme form, for maximum effect.

8. BHP41

Take your pussy hat off. It’s giving you brain cancer.

9. BHP41

9B7C55EE-A930-4783-B31B-D288F30CA027.jpeg

Boman Forklift likes this.
  10. dsapsis

Fun crowd. Not surprising, given the thread's topic. Well done, boys.

11. BHP41

Shhhhh....Everyone quite down. The Sapsis will now enlighten us to the proper way we should all think.

Gloria Dave , the thread is all yours.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Damn women have got all the men at each other's throats.

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Have you not read any other posts by the self-important moron? But hey, he has a blog where he espouses condescending bullshit about his little hobby nobody gives two shits about.
    He's a classical LWN who is educated in a couple areas but in general is a complete and total moron.
    Why continue to read his uneducated garbage and extreme progressive opinion?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ah gotcha.

I understand other people have different views. Not sure why that means I should change mine to be the same as theirs. I have my opinions based on my experience(s). In this situation mine are also based on how I think about things, and genital touching in and of itself isn't a big deal to me depending on the situation. There are absolutely times it's bad, but most of the goofy shit people do is just goofy shit and not a big deal.

I also get why others think differently. I get why people believe in skydaddys and all sorts of other things, I have no problem at all with them thinking that way. I don't have to agree with them or think their views make any sense to understand why they have those views. At the core though I will still think it's silly and they should think more like I do, no matter how much I understand why they don't.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm confused as to why that is somehow bad. Everyone thinks the way they view the world is the right one.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait a sec - which hobby? The beer or the cured meats? Cuz well, he really is an expert on the beer front. We may not like the same stuff but the man does know his beers and history of home/micro brews.

Thanks for the post though, I just decided to go watch the Bungles and see what beers the bar has these days I've never tried :D

17. dsapsis

Damn. Apparently I have a blog. Fucker Sorros isn't paying me for that either.
    Because what might be insignificant behavior to you is entirely not insignificant to someone else. In the case of a hypothetical pussy grab, you might try asking some folks that you think might give you candid responses -- it would seem surprising to find folks thinking like you that it's really no big deal. Some, sure. Most, I would doubt if they were being honest.

Maybe the training I have taken has brainwashed me, and its really just a pat on the shoulder, just lower.

18. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

dsapsis you are not conflating a buffoon's braggadocio with actual/physical assault are you?

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey!

Words hurt!

:moon:

20. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

apparently words only hurt when spoken by the deplorable.