1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Hero

Discussion in 'General' started by Penal Code, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Brad has a better shot, I think Casby's dead by now. At least if he kept his promises.

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

What is next? Measurements!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  3. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Nope, report cards.

4. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I'd prefer transcripts ;)

5. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I agreed with some of Random's point about racing or whatever....I also disagreed with many of his points. I can't think of anybody off the top of my head that has bigger problem with authority then I do...but I also remember every single time I sign on that this site isn't real life and that I have fun here. I also know there is rules for the site and common rules of decorum....plus the rules of business etiquette apply here as well.

I never understood Random Hero having such a huge problem with Mongo in the first place...and then why RH would always come back.

Meh...I'm over it.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All I can remember is he got mad that I know Ben and since Ben raced with WERA for quite a while (and since thats where I got to know him) I think of him as a WERA racer.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

8. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Doucheldorf says, "you shall not pass"

[​IMG]

9. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

beerbook or foodbook
    :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

The disparaging remarks about another man's profession are just sad. If Sean and this board are so insignificant, then what's the need to build one's self up? Small package?

So, I'll say this. Thank you Sean for this forum. You are providing a service that is highly useful and very valuable. Thank you for the many good aspects and especially the classified section. I've met some very nice people there and learned a few things along the way. I've met some very nice people at the races too. What has it cost? Yep, just my time. Thank you. Entry fees coming next year.:rock:

Could you ban darren next?

11. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

But was the random hero dude just chuckeling at all of his posts are was he serious.. Serioulsy, he showed no respect for some of the best riders around. He can't be that smart if he got a buisness transaction screwed up from being ejected from a intenet chat room for cripes sake. Why......

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Of course he could. The question is, will he? :Pop:

13. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Name dropper star you

14. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Thanks, Mongo. That was very insightful. I too was wondering if he went to a prominent university. I wish I had.

15. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Upon further review and reading of the convo between RH and Mongo, I graciously retract this statement. ;)

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I agree with this, 100%. There is some very useful info that I get from time to time, but the majority of the the time, its just for fun.

It does amaze me sometimes at what serious info people will just put out there (here).

17. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

What; you have not seen a ghost?:Poke:

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

sure he has, but he scared it off with a Pringles can. :D

19. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

A ghost randomly turns on my check engine light.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

At least it's not randomly retracting your hood ornament and posing a threat to those innocent pedestrians you run over.