1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Hero

Discussion in 'General' started by Penal Code, Sep 13, 2010.

1. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

sometimes its not always the part associated with the code number (like bank one sensor one lean) may not be the af sensor it might be something else causing a lean condition, for about the same money you can actually have it diagnosed properly

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You likely have a bad sperming bearing or a non-reversible tremme pipe has reveresed itself.

3. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

That is true for sure..

However, my friends come to my house and use mine.. Also, Once you have the code number, you know ANYONE that works on cars, you can ask them and somtimes that works too. I have paid for mine a couple times over. However i drive old cars.. :D

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Soooo, did the people that bought the shit from Random Hero get their stuff? :D

5. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Yep, Random Hero is a stand-up guy!:up:

6. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

But does he corner low???

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Bring back random hero.

8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

this thing just won't die...........

9. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Theres ways to kill it....we both know that...but it ends with the ban hammer.

10. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

FREE RANDOM HERO
    FREE RANDOM HERO
    FREE RANDOM HERO

11. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

It's like you can almost feel the wind from the ban hammer as it is pulled from it's holster.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ck Random Hero and the Chicken he rode in on.

13. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for Mongo to post the final 'conversation' that was supposedly so good.:Poke:

14. notbostrom

I'll make a video of it if he does

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Forgot about that one, lemme look.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cody Gayer - I thought you understood the basics of the English language. I also thought I was the dumb one? "Kindly remove that add and I will be very happy to never speak to you again" was the quote. So if you could comply with the request I will fulfill my end of the bargain. Pretty simple stuff I would think. Oh, and my dumbass did pass the bar. I wonder if it was harder than your CDL test.

Sean P Clarke September 13 at 5:52pm
    It's ad, not add just for your basics of English. I also don't have a CDL. You're welcome for today's lesson in the real world.

Cody Gayer - September 13 at 11:21pm Report
    HAHAHAHAHA, your ego is bigger than I could have imagined. My lesson in the real world??? Really? What are you going to teach me about the real world? You run a message board. True, I enjoyed some of the people and some of the topics on your board. Not to mention its centered around road racing which is a passion of mine. So kudos for that, or should I say kudos for marrying into that. I am really trying to think what I have learned from you. Really, what have you done in life? What can you teach me besides it must be cool to post pictures of food and beer on facebook. I didn't think it was beerbook or foodbook.

Hmmm... I am still trying to think. Lets see... I just graduated top 1/4 of my law class from one of the best law schools in the midwest. I passed the bar by a very wide margin. I have a great job. I have a beautiful wife that I love. I woke up this morning and life could not be much better. Being banned from the WERA BBS doesn't even figure into my day especially when I just tried to hook a guy up with the bike he paid for. But you are teaching me life lessons. What a joke. Sit behind your keyboard and wield power over your precious WERA board and have fun knowing in the back of your mind that the WERA BBS isn't society and you are not master of the universe.

Here is a real life lesson for you, no matter how bad ass you might be with moderator power on the WERA BBS you will never be so confident standing in front of me calling me a "dumbass." I could call you names and make all kinds of threats but I would never want to hurt you because I pity you. Its sad that you have to claim you are friends with people like Ben Spies so you think people will like you. Its sad that you think banning people from the BBS upsets them. Its sad that you feel like you have to say a guy is looking for attention when he is asking for prayers for his dying father (that was pretty heartless by the way). I am sure that if you relaxed and were just yourself you could have plenty of friends and far less enemies. I really do feel sorry for you Sean.

I wish you nothing but the best Sean Clarke, and I hope you find happiness in your life outside of the world of your Mongo mask.

Good day

Sean P Clarke September 14 at 8:31am
    You continually insist you don't care yet you keep typing paragraph after paragraph of shit I won't bother to read...

Cody Gayer - September 14 at 8:38am Report
    Oh you read it alright. You also know that I'm right, that's why all you can say now is "you keep typing" and I didn't read it." keep pretending Sean.

Right after the last one he unfriended me so I couldn't respond :crackup:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Is a top law school in the midwest the same as a prominent university?

18. sk8rat

sk8rat Well-Known Member

no of course not two totally differnet things

19. notbostrom

is it over...........

I sure hope so

20. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I think Brad or Casby have a better shot.