1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racing T-Shirts for sale - fund raiser type thing

Discussion in 'General' started by caboose, Feb 15, 2017.

1. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

I'm in, money sent, great number BTW.

2. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

Thanks!

Was my old high school football number (also LT's number) and Nakano's number.

3. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

My number also. Need one to cover previous owners. So decided on my age. That was a couple years ago.
    I haven't started in WERA yet, hope to in a year or so. Once I unlearn may years of bad habits.
    Good luck wish you the best.

caboose likes this.
  4. caboose

Big thank you to those who have already bought shirts. Up to 55 right now, almost double what I was hoping for!

5. caboose

Knocking on 60. I'll likely get some more made up to try and sell at the track and just to have some on hand.

G Dawg likes this.
  6. caboose

65 now. Shirts will be ordered on Friday! Don't miss out!

7. caboose

Currently have sold 71 shirts! Incredible support!

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I was going to ask if you'd be bringing any to Shanny. I don't do paypal or I'd have ordered one.

9. caboose

You could send it via EMT... but if you like just shoot me an email with your name and shirt size. I'll have a shirt for you.

10. caboose

Today is the last day to guarantee getting your size! Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

11. caboose

Just a heads up that the shirts have been ordered! If you'd still like one please contact me first to see if I have your size.

Sold 77 shirts so far!

TSC_113 and BigBird like this.
  12. triffecpa

triffecpa Well-Known Member

any estimate on a shipping date?

13. caboose

Sorry, didn't see your reply until now.

Slight delay with the printers. They didn't understand the joke behind the upside down text so they printed them wrong. They are printing the new/correct shirts now and I should have them later this week or early next week.

So they made 91 shirts with the "IS MY BIKE OK?" right side up. I'll be offering those at a discounted price if anyone is interested. If you've already bought a shirt you could have one of the misprints for $10! For others the misprints are $15.

14. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Any status update?

sdiver likes this.
  15. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Not to be pushy,, what ever happened to the shirts. Mine never made it.
    How the racing going..

I liked the upside down bit, would be letting the printers know. You blew it, you own it.

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I haven't received mine yet either, so you aren't the only one.

17. I assume none of us have.

18. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Damn, that's not a good sign :(

19. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Tim has all the shirts sitting in his truck still. I picked up mine a few days ago. I think he is just trying to get them all packaged up to send them all at once. Also bought one of the misprint for my kidwhich he dropped off to me today. I am sure he will be along to update soon.

20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I'm sure shipping 70 some shirts is a pain it the rear. Since he has them, I imagine they will get shipped in the next week or so.:clap: