1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rachel Dolezal, Part II

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sharkattack, Aug 19, 2015.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Lately, I've come to believe that I was born on the other side of the ocean.
    I now identify as transatlantic.

badmoon692008 and dtalbott like this.
  2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

LMAO. So if I say you’re not really British (or German, or whatever, stupid furreigners) am I transphobic? We should totally make this a thing.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm going to identify as a yellow Lab. Now somebody needs to rub my belly.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Right after you lick your nuts and drink from the toilet.

5. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Tank or bowl? :D

6. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

And hump some legs:Putter:

Banditracer likes this.
  7. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I can’t decide whether I should identify as a popsicle or a banana.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

crashman likes this.
  9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I think they are confused on this one. On one hand, the Dems could represent another perceived minority group to exploit, I mean, champion for. On the other hand what will they do without being able to call out racist people on cultural appropriation? What to do, what to do.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And the stupid keeps on keepin on.

cav115 and crashman like this.
  11. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Come tax time, can I identify as someone who makes $18,000 a year so I don't have to pay taxes?
    Can I identify as someone who has all access to the MotoGP paddock areas so I can go in and out of the teams' garages?
    Can I write a check for a new Porsche 911 and have it be paid in full because I identify as someone who has $10,000,000 in his checking account?

badmoon692008 and tiggen like this.
  12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Dude it's already here and it will get worse. Someone on here recently posted about their kid's college class, if you recall the "professor" told them they didn't have to do the work, take the tests, and they should just tell him what they feel their grade should be. I don't remember who it was...

So just identify as an A+ student and blammo...you're an A+ student.

13. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Shit, if i would have known that, i would have done a lot better in college...

sharkattack likes this.
  14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

It’s a world gone mad. I honestly don’t even fathom how on the fuck these people come up with this shit let alone believe it. How does one come to believe in all this nonsense? It’s just utterly mind boggling. It’s like these people are aliens from a particularly retarded planet.

K51000 likes this.
  15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I want to identify having attended the highest costing private HS as to boister my street cred on the WERA bbs.

badmoon692008 and trussdude like this.
  16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I now identify as the President of the United States. Does anyone have an issue with me holding that office in spite of having no experience or qualifications?

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sadly we the people are going to have to take it back. In the example of the professor we need to demand he be fired, accreditation pulled AND/or state funds be retracted until that kind of behavior is stopped. Until actions like that the crazies run the asylum and are training their apprentices.

K51000 likes this.
  18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Weeding that garden is going to take a while.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Impeach him.

20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Still better than Hillary.