1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racers/Trackday Riders Beware: John Cook/ Trackday Winner

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah I was thinking about that too.

mastermind likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Once I have some time after VIR I'll be in touch with Facebook about Johns past aliases and posts. There has to be some sort of FOIA type request to get what he deleted but way too many people I have talked to remember reading.

stk0308 likes this.
  3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well bless your little heart.

Gcooper9 and panthercity like this.
  4. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Banditracer likes this.
  5. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

Well, he could always start doing at WERA events what he was doing last weekend: selling tires a hundred yards down the road from the event.

Last weekend at our Tally event he was selling Dunlops Sunday morning at the church parking lot.

Then he came to our rider’s meeting and later posted how great it was.

t

vizsladog likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Always the victim. Never takes any self accountability. Sad man.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

With RTS having a truck at the event that would get him in even more trouble...

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Daddy Issues.

Shenanigans and t500racer like this.
  9. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Some people just need to leave the sport and never come back. This guy is one of them...

BHP41, Banditracer and noles19 like this.
  10. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Hehe. I made two very modest posts on the FB page and now I'm blocked.

1) Correcting someone who read a post backwards and didn't realize *John* was the one accused of saying those things. Very politely.

2) Questioning why anyone would be surprised when someone who sues an entity isn't allowed to do business with them.

I guess I should feel honored? Wasn't even trying to stir the pot.

11. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Wait a minute.. So everything posted on the internet supposed to be true?

Gcooper9 and R/T Performance like this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bet the posts are deleted already too :D

That's why I started the thread that has him riled up, he refuses to let facts be posted where those who don't know him yet can see them.

13. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

You know I used to visit TMZ or the Chive for excitement but DAMN between this thread and the TPM/NJMP the Beep delivers!!!

Gcooper9 likes this.
  14. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Yup, I looked in my activity and they're gone. Not really a big deal, just kind of funny.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yes.

I'm a French model.

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

LOL, I made ONE Post...pointing out that HE had HIS lawyer sent WERA a letter threatening Legal Action...and THAT led to his WERA Banning...

Wait a minuet...he Violated my 1st Amendment Rights to Free Speech...I shall Sue...I demand reparations.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  17. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Look, if you learn nothing else in life:

1. Calling a female a yapping cunt from a customer service prospective is ridiculous and unprofessional. You get the track personnel involved and work it from there with regards to the power issue.

2. Calling a customer out on Facebook over a drain plug is a little much, too. If you think that your concern with safety isnt resonating with her, either find another person to convey the worry or ask her not to come back, or better yet, see if you can teach them how to prep the bike and bestow knowledge.

These discussions arent that hard in life. Believe me, i have a short tempter when it comes to dealing with people, too. When logic fails, then ask them not to come back.

And finally, there’s a pattern with you and women. You dont mix with them. You have to find the male half and reach reason there or as a matter if fact, dont deal with women with any issue from this point forward. I dont know if its a power trip thing or what. But you need to examine that internal issue.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  18. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

And unless I forgot something Race Tire Services is the only Dunlop race tire distributor and he is buying from them and not direct from corporate?

19. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

In that case, I shall draw you like my other models...
    FExfnPOZpf-6.png

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He was yes. Our riders will be dealing directly with Race Tire Services at the track now.

Gcooper9 and r6boater like this.