1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racers/Trackday Riders Beware: John Cook/ Trackday Winner

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Sean, if anyone is making threats to Ev, put me front and center of the mob (I'm short, so others can just shoot over my head).

You guys run the org in a way that creates a lot of happiness, and life long memories for thousands. In no way, shape, or form does she deserve any sort of abuse.

[added] the post #60 was created between the time I started writing and hit post.

Hans Boos likes this.
  3. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

With regards to the damaging post why not just move on and let it die? With all the threads posted here daily it would be lost in a few months time.

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol John, the ONLY thing damaging your business and reputation is YOU.

You’re not a victim. You’re a cancer.

5. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Personally, I'm just reading through that manifesto, amazed at some of the things you actually admit to doing.

Yet, knowing that as truth, more troubling is what is almost assuredly lurking under the surface of the water, hidden from public view.

snikwad, noles19 and Cam Morehead like this.
  6. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Attention whore of the highest order. How old is this guy?

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

John, you're a fucking idiot. Get the fuck out of here. I have personally read your own posts multiple times accusing another man of domestic violence, heard plenty of stories from multiple places at different times about you being an asshat, and oh, lets not forget how you royally fucked a very good friend of mine out of a ride right before the start of the season. You're a delusional fucking liar, crook, and moron. I promise you I will steer every one I know away from ever having any dealings with you or supporting any business you operate or associate with. Sue me bitch.

8. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

That was the my point :D

9. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Well shit.. I just broke off the shifter trying to jam it into 50th gear!!!!

10. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I think this guy thinks he can sue and cause WERA to have to pay high fees for a lawyer to try to bankrupt them. Sick, sick, sick.

11. 418

418 Expert #59

I'm down for GoFundMe for this bullshit.

12. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Me too!

13. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

Cyndi and I were just talking about a go fund me for our legal expenses - with anything left over to go to the Red Flag Fund.... or free trackdays at Tally!!!

Fortunately we know some great attorneys here.

t

14. :crackup:

15. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Oh doG, he went there. "you don't know me". Geez

It's time to realize if it's posted on the internet, it's for-ever. Even if it's taken down from this site, it's in the record somewhere. There are archive sites that can dig it up, it's been reposted, it's been captured somewhere. Suing the website over a posting by a member is a loser play.

Fencer likes this.
  16. If you do, I’m in.

17. John Cook, you are a genuine piece of shit. You seem to think that everyone should forgive your transgressions, but you feel justified in going after those who you think have slighted you. Hypocrisy at the highest level.

If you want to try to sue me, I’ll be happy to provide you with full contact info.

mastermind likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just to make sure it doesn't disappear or get edited before the time is up....

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

To respond to the inaccuracies posted by Mr Cook yet again....

We got the letter when we got to the office on Monday, your return receipt that should be at your lawyers will show that. Your lawyers letter is dated the 23rd of July. It has been 9 days. You emailed yesterday (8 days) stating that you were going through with the lawsuit no matter what. Fine, if that's how you wish to play it then so be it. Obviously that was always your intent given you didn't come close to waiting until the 10 days - even if you start counting from the day the letters were mailed.

WERA understands everything - including that Section 230 of the Telecommunications Act absolutely holds up (by the way, your reasoning that it's not valid because it's 22 years old is ridiculous). Many Supreme Court decisions that are much older are still followed, ask your lawyer about minor stuff like Roe V Wade... Anyway, WERA in no way posted anything defamatory about you. We are in no way liable for post made by others on our board, only posts made by us. As you very well know I have documentation of everything you have said here and elsewhere backing up everything I have ever said about you. The law is beyond clear about it and I find it sad if your attorney has not told you that. Although I'd bet they have...

I remember our meeting at Williamson Brothers. You promised to sponsor WERA, promised a lot of money. Never said one word to me that day about how I treated anyone. I find the accusation interesting as I didn't say much at that meeting at all, it was between you and the others, I was there just to provide feedback on feasibility of things. Either way, you absolutely did not tell me anything about how I treated anyone. You did bring it up years later after your other accusations of how I am like your stepfather. Oh yes, I still have all of that as well.

WERA is under no obligation to allow anyone to race or vend at our events. When you decide to sue us you absolutely will not be allowed. Just one note before you go down that route - with the number of motorcycle events held at racetracks within the area you chose to vend tire in, you will have less than no leg to stand on for restraint of trade.

I am truly sickened and saddened by your actions and your attack on Evelyne and her business.

Jay305, TXFZ1, Torres Gee and 12 others like this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sadly we have had better lawyers with a LOT more pull and money try. They failed but it truly sucks having to waste a lot of money on defending yourself from accusations with absolutely no merit. There is absolutely no way WERA is liable for anything posted by members here. The law is clear on that score. A lawsuit will be dismissed and dismissed quickly - but we'll still have to pay someone to make that happen.