1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race leathers

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Bigtow, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Bigtow

Bigtow Member

Would love to go to the road race grand championship but my leathers finally gave up at the last race at Talladega. Does anyone have some leathers for sale cheap? There was someone who offered me a set at that race but my pride got in the way. If you were that person could you get in touch with me, if the offer still stands?

2. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

What size?

3. Bigtow

Bigtow Member

5o to 54

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

I have a really cheap set of IXS leathers (2pc) $70 plus shipping. Old, repaired but ok EUR 52 but well worn in for 5’10” and 180lbs

Then i have a pretty fresh dainese 1 pc with ducati lettering in 54 (i think) bit that’s not cheap . Cheap for what it is but not cheap cheap.

Or my pretty banged up but repaired (b.bill) arlen ness kangaroo 1 pc. Eur 52 but too snug for me now. $250

Pm me your email for pics if interested

5. Edgar G

Edgar G Active Member

How much for the 1 piece?

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

We’re yours yellow and black? If so that was me... I will have a set there.. I am 6’2 240 .. I will be there Thurs Pm till Sat Pm..