1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R6 parts and a set of 53mm clipons

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Littlehat, May 22, 2019.

1. Littlehat

Littlehat Well-Known Member

Have some R6 parts for sale.
    Located in San Diego

08-16 Graves fixed rearsets. 2 sets. Never ridden with, but out of the box. 1 set is still mint, but looks to be mounted once and taken off. These use the stock shifter arms. Graves has great build quality.
    $300 per set

08-16Harris Performance adjustable rearsets. In great condition, but looks like the shifter side had some modifications to fit a different bolt to peg. Shown in pictures.
    $200

Both rearsets might fit other years. Not positive though.

17+ Master cylinder take off. Mint condition.
    $125

08-16 Harris performance clutch lever.
    $25

99-04 43mm vortex clipons. Bars are straight and very usable conditions.
    $60

53mm Apex Mfg 7/8 clip ons. Near mint condition. I think the newer Ducati's are all 53mm, not sure what else is. Apex also makes sleeves to fit other sizes, might want to give them a call as well for other figments. These are really well engineered and super sturdy.
    $100

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

2. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

the graves rearsets don't allow the kickstand correct? Trackday rider so kickstand is life

3. Littlehat

Littlehat Well-Known Member

You only have to take off the kickstand if you go ahead and buy the graves shifter. This keeps the stock shifter and your kickstand.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

4. Signal_jp

Signal_jp Active Member

Harris clutch lever still available? If so, email me your PayPal at [email protected]

Thanks,
    James