1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R Kelly goes bonkers on CBS This Morning

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Mar 7, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not quite, he was allowed to continue because jurors couldn't positively identify his face on the tape where he was pissing on a little girl. After skating a few times (witness/victim was persuaded not to testify the first time he got in trouble), criminals tend to develop a sense of security (see John Gotti).

VFR#52 and ducnut like this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

How stupid you ask?
    Yes, it was stupid of you. Pretty stupid, pretty fn stoopid.
    Have fun in jail, pedo.

VFR#52 likes this.
  3. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

The inmates are going to have fun with him, provided they don’t segregate him and give him special treatment.

VFR#52 likes this.
  4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Everybody's seen Dave Chappelle's parody of R Kelly peeing on on women, but I cannot for the life of me find a clip from his show where he's discussing the video later. He says something to the tune of, "R Kelly confronted me after that and asked me why I made a video of him peeing on people." Dave says, "brother, why'd YOU make a video of you peeing on people?" :D

Steeltoe, VFR#52 and Spang308 like this.
  5. knutz

knutz Well-Known Member

All I know is we’re supposed to get some R Kelly weather here in NC this weekend .

It’s supposed to dip into the teens.

Pixelator, scottn, G 97 and 5 others like this.
  6. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

So wrong, so funny, but so wrong!

VFR#52 and knutz like this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Skip to 1:45 :D

VFR#52 likes this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

"I need help! I need help not having such a big heart!"

:crackup::crackup:

OMG I lost it.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

11. 418

418 Expert #59

I don't know the specifics of his case but that interview was still more believable than Jussie Smollett's.

That guy looked like a broken man to me.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The part I’m talking about was after that clip, with Dave talking to the audience.

VFR#52 likes this.
  13. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Broken because he’s finally being penalized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Ok i watched the mini series and i have never listened to his music.
    Dudes a pedophile and preys on young girls.
    What i have not figured out is why he is still breathing.
    If he did this to one of my daughters it would be a scene out of John Wick when i came in to get her.
    As John says i finished it.
    Man watching these Moms and Dads on that series breaks my heart knowing what he is doing to their young girls.
    He is a predator in every sense of the word.
    He belongs behind bars for life so these woman and families can get on to healing.

Steven

ducnut likes this.
  15. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I know exactly the part you were talking about. It was hilarious! I think it was actually the next episode when he came out on stage to introduce the show and mentioned he had run into him in Chicago. I still remember him saying "There ain't no punchline to that.......that n***a mad at me!"

Not many people got into the TV show "The Boondocks" but they had an entire episode dedicated to this that was HILARIOUS!

SpeedyE, thrak410 and VFR#52 like this.
  16. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

Sounds like one of those answers you'd give in an interview when they ask what your greatest weakness is. "I just care too much!"

blkduc likes this.
  17. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

His wealth seems to have dried up. Someone else put up his $100k bail last week and he showed up at his child support case ready to pay $50k on his $161k arrears.

You don't get $161k behind on child support if you've got cash flow. I'm wondering why it took so long for Cook county to get him into court

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Because Democrats

Pixelator and ducnut like this.
  19. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

That and payoffs.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Ubiquitous