1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R Kelly goes bonkers on CBS This Morning

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Mar 7, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Gets good around 6:20 :D

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Love how the victim card was used against him

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Damn. I'll admit, I don't know what the charges against the dude are, but it's got to be rough being a wealthy, famous guy. Women throw themselves at you, then expect something in return.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, no, that's not what happened here. He's been a known predator at the very least since he married 15-year-old R&B star Aaliyah back in the late 90s.

VFR#52 and K51000 like this.
  5. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Dude is a clown. Although I see some of the points the live-in girlfriends are talking, the level of immaturity and “poor me” talk is over the top. Wish they would find some better news to report.

6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

All I got is this:

This dude went "high pitch" just like my 15 y.o. daughter when she gets called out on her shit. F'n hilarious!

VFR#52 likes this.
  7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

image000000_22.jpg Gotta give the meme guys credit, they pounce faster than a Republican on an AOC story.

Phl218, Steeltoe and tony 340 like this.
  8. Spang308

Just keep him far far away from your 15 y.o. daughter. That's his wheelhouse from the reports over the years.

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

For sure he preys on young women, but you don't think his fame and fortune play a role? This would be an entirely different story if he were fat and poor.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This meme needs to be updated with R Kelly's face! The dude is in his 50's and has been messing with teenage girls for 30 years.

[​IMG]

11. Spang308

I shared this recently, but it belongs here fo sho...

VFR#52, cpettit and tony 340 like this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He started picking up girls outside high schools when his notoriety was only a local Chicago thing. And frankly, I've never heard of fame and money removing someone's ability to reject young girls throwing themselves at him.

I'm not saying that the two young women who live with him right now aren't doing so willingly (although my personal opinion is that they are being manipulated), but he's got some balls trying to portray himself as a victim.

VFR#52 likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The problem is that up until recently everybody told him it was okay.
    Now the rules have been changed and he's perplexed.

VFR#52 likes this.
  14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

He's a sociopath (did I spell that right). Nothing is ever their fault. They're ALWAYS the victim.

15. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

You need to watch the “Surviving R. Kelly” series on Lifetime. You’ll be blown away by what the guy has to done to girls and women, over the years. He’s a complete POS and deserves the death penalty.

VFR#52 likes this.
  16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Brak?

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I doubt he's much different than what lots of men do to women (emotional and physical abuse, control, etc) but due to his position and wealth, he's been allowed to do it to dozens of women, not just one or two.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Him too. I bet there are at least a few pics of them together.

joec likes this.
  19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I already saw a remix of his flip-out set to some techno music on IG.....I was laughing my nuts off

20. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Nah, man. What he’s done is beyond human. We’re talking about locking individual females in individual rooms, keeping them separate, so they can’t interact with anyone else, left with a bucket to urinate and defecate in. Kept in there for days and days. Starved, even. Forced to perform sexual acts on each other, gang bangs, etc. He has buildings secured in bars, so these women can’t escape. IIRC, as young as 12yrs-old. There are countless interviews with parents who haven’t seen their daughters in years, can’t reach them, and have no idea where they’re being kept. It’s fucked up!

VFR#52 and Phl218 like this.