1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R.I.P. Todd Cutchins

Discussion in 'General' started by phillip doyle, Nov 19, 2010.

1. phillip doyle

phillip doyle Well-Known Member

2. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

RIP fellow racer.

3. Slowestrider

Slowestrider Well-Known Member

RIP. Never met Todd in person but much memories from the Original R1 forum...

4. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

RIP sweetie, prayers sent to the family

5. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

RIP Fello racer

6. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

8. phillip doyle

phillip doyle Well-Known Member

I got the following from a friend in the area;
    Hi Phil,
    Alot of us are in shock as to what happened to him. He was mtg. up with the usual riders near his place in Franklin/Courtland area. He was heading down one of the many roads he uses, speed was a factor on this one road, but this time, there was a Deer carcass on the shoulder where a bunch of turkey buzzards were at, the road it self had a canopy of trees over this area and a small bridge to negotiate as well, as he came around the corner the buzzards must of scattered but since they could not fly up they flew straight out like coming out of a cave if you will. Tim, one of the responding officers and a close friend eventually found his helmet sheild which had some feathers and the stenchy smell of the buzzard attached to it. that was our conclusion to date, but more to follow as to what COD will be. I'd rather not go into details on other factors. I'll keep you posted.

9. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

I really hate hearing this.

RIP fellow racer.

10. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Godspeed, racer. Rest in Peace :(