1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Shifter Not Connecting To Pwr Commander

Discussion in 'Tech' started by ianeloc675, May 19, 2008.

1. ianeloc675

ianeloc675 Well-Known Member

Guys, I installed my power commdr and quickshifter yesterday. I can get the pwr cmdr to work fine, but when I put the cd in for the quick shifter and try to enable the kill time it tells me that there is " no pwr commander connected". On the initial picture of the pwr cmdr that is brought up when the cd is put in, it says Error: connect failed 0. Any ideas? On another thread, one of the guys said the blue and green wires that are inside of the white harness were in the wrong spots. If so where are the correct ones?

2. Quik208

Quik208 Well-Known Member

What kind of bike? And does your bike need the ignition module for the quick shifter to work?

3. goodmatt78

goodmatt78 Well-Known Member

You may need the newer version of the shift kill program. What version of firmware is in your PC? What version of the shift kill program? PM me your email addy and I can send you the latest shift kill program.

4. ianeloc675

Matt, my email is [email protected]. I am going to check my pwr cmd firmware when I get home tonight. Thanks for sending that to me! My bike is a Tri 675

5. ianeloc675

Triumph 675 does not need ignition module

6. CuStOm

CuStOm OMRRA Racer

Yup, need to upgrade firmware and shiftkillenable application.

7. hintonrsvr

hintonrsvr Well-Known Member

I had the exact same problem, I called dynojet and they e-mailed me the updated software and helped me over the phone.