1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Fill Gas Jug: Can I borrow one for Summit Nationals?

Discussion in 'General' started by vonstallin, Jul 27, 2011.

1. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

I just got my spare tank ready with dry break set up, but not enough money to buy the Filler tank.

The dry brake cap I have takes whats called a "red Neck" probe. I will be there saturday morning about 7am. I can return it right after the race.

I will be on the Black and green 325 ZX10R.

Thanks in advance if you can lend this to me.

[​IMG]

mines is like this....

[​IMG]

mines

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

I've got one of these Hunsaker 5 gallon jugs that I modified to use with a Red Head dry break valve. I don't have the male probe anymore though. You're welcome to use the jug.

[​IMG]

3. vonstallin

Ill see if i can run across the probe...that might be harder to find by itself vs. a whole set up.

4. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

whats a set up like this run? wheres the hot spot to get one of these snazzy set ups??

Looking to set up my SV and my GSXR with them for next years series :up:

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

6. vonstallin

good price...

Im scavaging for riders to keep my out of pocket cost down. unusual events caused me to lose alot of riders so I may have to pay alot for this race and cant afford to run sprints on sunday :(

Ill keep this thread marked and when I have to cash look you up.

7. vonstallin

a friend gave me the female gas cap part...but I think it runs $250+
    the flange runs $60 and I paid about $150 to have it all welded up. Got the extra tank on ebay for $85, fix dents and paint and she is now official.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011