1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for the great Beeb

Discussion in 'General' started by flygirl, Jun 23, 2020.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Thats it! Close this thread or move it to the dungeon!

SpeedyE likes this.
  2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I know this guy.
    Used to come see me when I was a child, and into late teenage years. He like to walk around my bedroom, room with door closed. walk around in the dark, and then walk to my bed, and lean over so we were literally face to face.
    I would Scream for my mother, and Nothing would come out of my mouth. That is Pure Terror.
    I would close my eyes and go to sleep. Jack Russell would hide/shake in a corner until morning and I got up.
    He visited me and my brother all the time as parents slept.

My brother moved to University....he gone. He came back to visit, slept in his old bed/room....he got special treat that morning, for being gone for so long.
    Heard his door open/close, footsteps to his bed (he facing wall) a heavy knee depress his bed, body/mouth/face heat against his neck, then it screamed into his ear....he spun over thinking it was me, spun ready to grab me and beat on me, he spun, and nothing was there. He shit potatoes.

Final incident in that house for me, I saw him, I was late teenager, I became angry furious, I stood on the bed screaming at it, I instantly noticed it was floating towards the ceiling....in my brain, I was thinking of what I was seeing, and stopped yelling, stopped being aggressive, then it stopped floating, then I made the connection, it does not like my bad/angry/aggressive energy, so I got angry and started yelling again....and it drifted up into ceiling and was gone for good.
    My mom came running in, threw on lights, I am standing on bed, she says look at table/nightstand.....it was bouncing/shaking.
    Never saw it again, never had another incident in the house......it was finally over :)

When I moved/left the house, I left whatever had been in there, never saw it again.
    New owners said, "No Ghosts" never seen/hear nothing.....

This thing was evil. Whatever it was.

flygirl and Metalhead like this.
  3. SpeedyE

My brother owned/lived in the George Higginbotham home/Tiff/Lead plantation.
    George took his slaves south to sell them before the northerners got to town.
    He returned with Gold.
    His Plantation manager Billy Quick, wanted the Gold. Shot George in front of the fire place (that fire place was still in my brothers house), killed him 23 May 1863. Then headed out of town. Posse caught him in (Potosi), strung him up on site and hanged him. Billy Quick did not have the Gold. The rumor is, the Gold was hidden/buried somewhere on the property or in the house/basement. I always suspected it was inside one of the above-ground graves.

My brother heard weird things all the time. Never saw anything, just heard weird stuff, on the property.
    Since he passed in 2010? the land was bught by a developer, split up, new homes/sub-divisions, I think my brothers 1800's house was leveled and a new home there now. He used to have 1800-era barns/etc, in his backyard, large property.

The only thing I ever experienced on his property was I smelled a heavy dose of perfum, once, when I was sitting in the wall-enclosed graveyard. That's it, for me.
    He/brother heard stuff in the back, all the time, blacksmith hammering, horses, etc.

4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Speedy, you have an unusual way of no longer being involved with this thread.

Or are you asleep right now, and a "something" is creating posts on your behalf?

5. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

This comment is too funny. Hahahahaha
    This thread is making me laugh and also is very interesting. Thank you for sharing your ghost stories. I heard they don’t like to be called ghosts by the way.

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. flygirl

Why? Ghost scaring a racer? Don’t push my thread down there. This is becoming more interesting. I’m glad that people are sharing. I guess my faith keeps me from being scared. It’s not doing mean things to me. I guess maybe if it was I might be more distraught.

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. speedluvn

Your post and especially @SpeedyE post give me the hebegebees. Good luck with you situation. :beer:

SpeedyE and flygirl like this.
  8. flygirl

Thanks for that info. I wouldn’t know how to change that. That could make sense although I wonder how many People are up at 4 am

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. speedluvn

With people not working or teleworking, daily routines are no longer routine.

10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Scooby Dooby do.........where are you?..........

flygirl likes this.
  11. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Agreed. I even recall a lawsuit at Disney (or some other theme park) about such an incident. :stupid:

cheese-chin-burns.jpg

12. flygirl

Ok if it happens again I will shut off the circuit breaker to see what happens.if it’s paranormal it will keep going

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I'm just jerkin your chain man.

But you have to admit, you having some story about an abusive ghost your entire childhood isn't exactly gonna get slotted into the 'surprising' category.

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. SpeedyE

Thank you, Brother :beer: :)

Love you guys <3

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  15. britx303

Learn to tell people to f*ck off as needed. You’ll get walked on less.

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. joec

joec brace yourself

Or punched in the face more.. Definitely one of those two though.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  17. britx303

You’re suppose to encourage the man to stand up for himself........you won’t die from a punch but your life can feel at its end if you just keep getting walked on. Hell, a punch let’s you know your alive........but you ain’t gettin walked over

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. joec

joec brace yourself

It can definitely let you know your alive!!! Lol

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Girl gots a haint. I called it.

SpeedyE likes this.
  20. britx303

I tried the subtle approach already............lady needs a Great Dane :D

SpeedyE likes this.