1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for the great Beeb

Discussion in 'General' started by flygirl, Jun 23, 2020.

1. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

There is no bugs in my top floor beach front condo. None

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If you make those videos viewable by the public we should be able to see them.
    You must have everything on FB set to friends only.

3. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Maybe to the naked human eye.

I bet your cat can see a lot of them.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  4. flygirl

Ok I’ll switch it to public temporarily so you can see

5. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

This is definitely not the thread I should have opened right before bed.

DmanSlam and flygirl like this.
  6. flygirl

They are changed no. Go look. Alicia Connors

7. james weaver

james weaver Well-Known Member

did anyone get wacked in past there, or have you checked. haint may be a victem. i know spelling not my best suite. chair was a haint . ask metalnoggen

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  8. flygirl

I dunno but I copied the link and posted it to the you tube thread from one of many videos from my security cam

9. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

It's 5:37AM! Your cat is messing with you before it comes, wakes you up, and complains you haven't fed it yet

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You certainly have something interesting going on. Obviously the cat isn't moving the chair.
    You need more cameras.

SpeedyE and flygirl like this.
  11. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Burn sage walking anti-clockwise around each room and doorway/window. Then burn sweetgrass or palo alto.

flygirl likes this.
  12. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

If I were a ghost and you started burning that weird-smelling shit all up in my house, I’d ramp up the Casper shenanigans by at least 60%.

badmoon692008 and flygirl like this.
  13. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

(Shhhhhhh)

flygirl and Senna like this.
  14. flygirl

I’m getting more on payday

15. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Downstairs neighbor has an out of balance ceiling fan that causes vibration in the floor that rotates the chair.
    Smells? neighbor.
    Cats? Are dicks. Period.
    Weird reflections? Weird reflections.

badmoon692008 and Scotty87 like this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd bet there are and the chair is turning to do the building vibrating.

17. flygirl

I honestly have been looking for the logical explanation but this building is made of solid concrete and made to hurricane standards . They maintain it impeccably here but still I hoped to catch the reason on camera and now at 4 am this morning the fan went on in my kitchen all by itself and I couldn’t turn it off with the remote at first. Before I thought this stuff is just nonsense and I will catch the cats or something but that happening this morning was so bizarre. That fan is loud and one of those fancy new ones. I have no logical explanation for that what so ever. What is going on in here is so bizarre

18. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you need a man in the house ... send pictures of the beach :D

flygirl likes this.
  19. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

flygirl,
    I grew up in a vicious haunted house.....horrifying childhood for my brother and I.
    I grew up in a town/community w/ many century homes/mansions, many haunted houses.
    My childhood friend/schoolmate/neighbor, his haunted house is nationally known (The Haunted house on Plant Ave) https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/87478/8-haunted-houses-you-can-buy-right-now
    My brother (RIP) owned what was left of a 1800's Tiff plantation, with documented 1860's murder of owner in the fireplace room, a 3ft high concrete wall surrounding a 1800's family graveyard in the woods in his backyard, with above ground concrete graves, and marked slave graves all around outside the 3' wall. His whole place/house/property/graveyard was a hotbed of weirdeness.
    I used to ghost hunt.

flygirl likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All buildings move. All have vibrations, more people in them the more vibrations there are - especially on the top floor. The light flashes could easily be a reflection from somewhere or bugs as said before. Just because you can't see/feel the explanation doesn't mean there isn't one.