1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quality men's shoes

Discussion in 'General' started by rabbit73, Jan 25, 2011.

1. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

I consult the all knowing metrosexuals of the beeb. My 20 year old Aigner penny loafers are about done. Time to replace with something that will last me another 20 years. Aigner no longer makes men's shoes. Give me some GQ approved options to update the office wardrobe. TIA.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Done? Throw some gaffing tape on them and they're good. :)

Bass penny loafers are your friend.

3. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

I have a couple pairs of Johnston and Muphys. Great shoes.

4. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

I have a Johnston & Murphy outlet store right next to where I work.

My name is Chris Gordon and I approve this message!!!!

5. B182

B182 Well-Known Member

If you can swing it, because they ain't close to being cheap, Ferragamo's are one of the best things I've ever had the pleasure to put my feet into.

6. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Allen Edmonds, Bally, Johnston-Murphy, Ferragamos are all i ever bought with the lions share being the first two.. Allen Edmonds are fantastic shoes and last forever.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  7. socal

socal Well-Known Member

Johnston & Murphy with the trampoline innersole rock!

8. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

9. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Yeah, these are what it'd be like if toes could orgasm...

10. Shogun rr

Shogun rr body work provider

I really like Cole haan shoes. They have Nike air soles. Super comfortable and they go on sale at nostrums every once in a while.

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

you guys still rocking penny loafers?

12. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

13. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Treadair UK

14. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

Dude, gotta be J.J. Casuals. "The shoes that look like feet".

Attached Files:

15. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

This thread should be combined with the "Corporate Bro Hug" thread. Are we all really that bored? I feel "lighter in my loafers" after reading this.

16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I'm wearing a pair now. Only dress shoes I've worn for 45 years. If the sole goes bad, take it to a cobbler and get new ones. The uppers last forever.

17. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

Ferregamos are great shoes-but overpriced and run narrow(hard to get them in wide sizes, unless u go to the actual store) but looks great with a suit or jeans, Gucci loafers arent that bad either-but that's if u want to spend the extra $$

Cole Haans and Kenneth Coles are great-can also wear with a suit or jeans

Clarks are the most comfortable shoes ive owned-esp the wallabees and the desert boot

18. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

The Bass loafers are the only shoe in their line that seems to last. I've had great luck with Cole Haan, J&M, and Steven Madden.

19. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Amen. Wallies. there's a million styles and colors to go with anything. plus, they're Ghostface approved. can't go wrong there. plus gum soles. plus... Ghostface...

"maybe if ya kicks ain't all bent up... you might could get dat bitch."

20. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

This reminds me of something stupid - when I was about 3 yrs old, my father bought a new pair of hush puppies for his high school teaching job. Somehow I got ahold of red paint and painted one of the shoes.

I'll be damned, he wore those shoes everyday for the next 10 years. I mother wouldn't be seen with him in public or church with those shoes. They even have year book pictures of him labeling him as "the man with one red shoe!"