1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qatar

Discussion in 'General' started by TSWebster, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

You have a mathematically defective implementation of the "average " function.

2. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

EJECT! EJECT!! You're in a flat spin, headed out to sea!

3. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Cal the fastest Honda in 8th. Ouch. Not a good day for the monkey population.

BigBird and flyboy like this.
  4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Hahaha. I'm a Honder fan, but this made me chuckle. Hehe

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Care to tell us how you came to your conclusions regarding your factual opinion about the Honda being the best bike on the grid?

6. BHP41

image.jpeg

daveknievel likes this.
  7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Cal is no longer the fastest Honda at the test. MM93 just went 1:56.0 and is at the top of the time sheets for this session, although still behind the earlier session times from Factory Yamaha and Vinales.

8. BHP41

Ugh.. Dorna needs to allow video pass users to sign in on the app, so we can have full access without having to pay another $20....

9. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Did timing freeze up for anyone else? stuck at 4:29:58 to go

10. CRA_Fizzer

Have you tried just using the browser?

11. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

My math does suck, I have a degree from a music school.
    Dani and I have one thing in common though, zero titles in the premier class. Nothing in math is zero.

I'm not hating on the little feller, I really have no favorites. He's also free to shut everyone up by winning one, myself included.

Shit, am I Goose or Maverick???

12. CRA_Fizzer

Nevermind. They are forcing the app when you click on live timing. Weaksauce.

13. BHP41

On the PC it works. On the phone it takes me to the App Store to download a $20 app. I do t mind paying for the video pass. Hell, I'd pay $200 for the season. It's still way cheap even at that price. But this just seems nickel and dimeing their customers. The app should be free and if you want the live tracking and videos. Then sign in with your video pass or have an in app purchase for those features.

14. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

You watch the races on TV just like I do, if it's not the best bike on the grid it has been one of the top 2 bikes in any of the seasons since 06.

Are you really going to argue that Dani is not winning because of an inferior bike?

15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Yep. Stuck and not moving.

16. BHP41

Sigh...... How many times has then been gone over on this forum. If you think Dani is " average ", you might do well to read what all the "non average" riders have to say about him.

17. CRA_Fizzer

It's back.

18. Let him keep going. The "Pedrosa sucks" posts are often some of the most entertaining stupid :)

19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Hard to believe Rossi is a below average rider since 2010.

20. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Solid logic there, because his Ducati was the top bike on the grid for his 2 seasons there and also Dani was beating him consistently when he was back with Yamaha.

Below average, meaning consistently beaten by his own teammates through the years and those slappies only won 4 times on a bike that according to you is not that good.

Dani in contention for the title? Once maybe?

I'm not giving any participation trophies at that level, sorry, this is not the pee wee leages.

Rossi is proably the one exception on the grid, teams would gladly have him because of his larger than life brand, win or loose. Apparently Dani is the other, nobody knows why though.