1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Public Thanks!

Discussion in 'General' started by Eck, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Eck

Eck Older, wiser, but still addicted to roadracing

Just wanted to thank everyone who supported the Indy Superbike.com RW Action Fund wrist bands.

ISB was able to donate $2500 to the RW Action Fund due to everyone's support.

I know first hand that there are still 1000's more, so perhaps in the spring we can launch another offensive.

Also, I hope it goes to show that ISB is dedicated to supporting our sport as well. They were the best sponsor I've ever had for the 2005 season.

So thanks to all the people that bought the wrist bands and thanks to Indysuperbike.com!!

:beer: :up:

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Eck,

Nice job.

Dave K

3. Eck

It just dawned on me, Dave K, that I needed to thank whomever made it a sticky back when we originally made the announcement.

I don't know if it was Sean or you or someone else, but thanks for keeping it at the top for a while :)

4. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

eck....did you see chris in the two wheel tuesday the other day?

5. Eck

Negative...cool, I'll have to run by the shop and talk to him about that. Thanks for the heads up!

P.S. When you getting a new bike? ;) :Poke:

6. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

saw him on the beaver day out there.....notice that black paint job anywhere

7. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

For race teams...order a bunch o' bands and give 'em out to kids, they love 'em!:cool: