1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Public Hanging of Boston Bomber

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by bodell, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

You reached a long way for that one! I hope twisting my statement to suit your insult made you feel better. :beer:

Does it make you feel superior to elucidate my point now? :cool:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm starting an online petition to make Joe stop wearing cruelty free hemp shoes and to make him comb out the dreads. The patchouli ain't covering up the smell of feet there El Hefe. :D

Bring back the Morrissey do. :D

3. Joe Morris

No haircuts until St Baldrick's Day at the pub. I'll pass the hat at a more appropriate time and place.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That is wicked freakin' awesome! What do they do with the hair?

5. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I was just f*****g with you my friend.

I have no idea what elucidate means. :confused:

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Good point but not all reform is for the better. Reform is merely a change of form not necessarily for the better.

Oh and social activist is usually either a polite way of saying rabble rouser or a fancy title for an barely employed humanities major.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It means figure shit out.

8. Joe Morris

If my hair is long enough, and I think it will be, you can double dip and donate it to Locks of Love. I think only Bozo the Clown would want a rug of my 'fro but I plan to donate it just the same. The way gray took over my chin last winter this is my last shot.

St Baldrick's is really just in it for the donations. My donation request will be: Guys, buy me a haircut for the price you pay for your own through St Baldricks; Ladies, tip for my haircut the same as you'd tip your stylist through St Baldrick's. I hope that is pain free and alot of my friends will be willing. I'll be passing the hat in a few months. :beer:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's a $5 word that he used to call you a retard. :D

but it means to make something clear.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Joe, count me in, I'll figure out the amount later, just remind me. Style? don't give a crap. :)

11. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Does an insult work if the insults goes over the head of the target? I dont feel upset. :D

All this talk of long hair has me confused, I thought Joe Morris is a black dude?

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I like insults that go over people's heads. Like Jokes of the same type (makes two people laugh and the rest of the room glaze over and wonder WTF), they are funnier to me.

Joe is blacker than Papa and Steeltoe.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't you get tired of wondering all the time why those two people are laughing?

14. Joe Morris

I'm black from the waist up.

I thought Papa was French?

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope. Keep Joe and Rocky laughing and it's cool with me. They are both ill in the head and get (or pretend to get) my jokes.

16. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Black dudes and long hair are not usually a good mix unless you are letting your Soul Glow.

I always figured Papa was a well written AI program.

17. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I know you were asking Dave but yes, yes I do.

18. ton

ton Arf!

wrong.

Conservative: influences Congress or state to support legislation that furthers their worldview. Gets pissed off when Supreme Court interprets Constitution in manner that doesn't support that legislation.

Liberal: influences Congress or state to support legislation that furthers their worldview. Gets pissed off when Supreme Court interprets Constitution in manner that doesn't support that legislation.

19. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

You are seriously delusional if you think that hippies did anything other than smoke dope and go to outdoor concerts. It was the radicals, progressives and middle of the roaders who organized and demonstrated for civil rights, agianst the war in VN, for the grape boycott.

I think you got your hate for hippies from your Dad, but what the hell did he know? He was just a cop. :D

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Nailed it.