1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Public Hanging of Boston Bomber

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by bodell, Apr 23, 2013.

1. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

:stupid:
    We would rob victims of justice (if so determined in a court of law) just to appease a religious group. :down:

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Like I said in the other thread, we should just start killing the families of terrorists. Start with his mom. She's no more or less innocent than his victims.

3. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Pay-per-view!

4. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Is your Mom guilty for all your wrongs?

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Of course she isn't, but ya gotta ask yourself.....you do it to a dozen or so families of confirmed terrorist related crimes in or to the US would it deter future terrorists?!?!?

I get the whole killing themselves and martyrdom thing but when was the last time an entire family killed themselves or were willing to see their family killed for their cause?

I'm not saying we should do it but when I go back and think about Jack Bauer faking the death of a terrorists son, then moving onto the second & youngest son, terrorist dude cracked man. :D

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Sooo...should we start with the bin Laden family? Or maybe the Bush family instead? :Poke:

7. ton

ton Arf!

well, Obummer threw away the constitution, so we can do whatever we want now, right?

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well maybe *you* can, but some of us are still governed by own own conscience. :Poke: :Poke:

:moon: :D

9. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I say we start with the families of CEO's and BOD's at a few financial powerhouses. String up a few trust fund babies for sport and see who is too big to fail at that point.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You blame the fascists for buying politicians, or the politicians for offering themselves for sale? :eek:

11. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Ah, the age old question...

Who is evil, the whore or the john?

This is one of those cases where you have to hate both the player AND the game.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I don't have to.

But I do. :up:

13. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

I wish he would be charged under the state so no death penalty could be enforced. The Boston people did away with it. Now let them enjoy what they wanted ..........

14. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Damn, I was dead set against it until you gave me this perspective to consider. It is logically consistent, but likely has some issues with legal precedence.

15. borgy

borgy Well-Known Member

PPV, don't like it or agree with it then don't watch it.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Religion is not involved.
    The new Orwellian phrase is "non-secular crime", according to the Prevaricator-in-Chief.

17. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

Keep re-reading this shite until you realize that it is you who is stupid. I don’t care if it takes forever.

See if you can find the parts that are anti-police, anti-community and anti-justice.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

No she isn't. But knowing she may suffer the repercussions of my stupidity would certainly deter me from blowing up innocent people.

19. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Conservative = abides by the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and supporting laws.
    Liberal = goes with their current emotion and modifies the framework to suit.

Some of you need to look in the mirror.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Going to start a facebook page asking for support for that opinion? Maybe an online petition? Maybe you can get a million likes and get Darth Vader to mind choke out the bomber in the center of Fenway.

Facebook pages, Saving America one like at a time!