1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psalm 46: Jesus of Tavullia Reborn

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jan 23, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Timing is everything. :D Yeah, certainly can’t blame him for moving over to Ducati, all things considered.
    But I have a difficult time thinking that Honda is going to provide him anymore deference between him and MM than what Yamaha was between him and Rossi. He’s out of the frying pan and back into the fire. IMO. Who knows.
    Hopefully he gets healed up both physically and emotionally to start running at the pointy end again next season. I just want to see some good racing. I’m selfish like that. LOL.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know if even he believes that things can turn around at Honda. The way he's been going lately, it's like he's just showing up for work to make sure he doesn't get fired. I'm starting to think that he would have taken the rest of the year off if he thought that his job was secure.

BigBird likes this.
  3. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

You got the wrong guy. 600 dbl are is the one that started saying they should have retained Lorenzo, not me. :)

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

...or something like that.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hey, I saw that in your post. :D

Either way, the speculation is about the part where you implied that his results last weekend are relevant to that hypothetical. So yeah, you and me both. :moon:

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Easiest way to get fired would be not to show up for work. Just keep telling them you're not healthy yet.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

Talking about esports, cheaters don't realize cheating is bad. Has over 2M followers but he was only good because of cheating.

YouTube star Jarvis banned from 'Fortnite' over cheating
    https://www.engadget.com/2019/11/04/fortnite-youtuber-faze-jarvis-banned-for-cheating/

9. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

rd400racer, Senna, MachineR1 and 3 others like this.
  10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

There’s big money to be made. There’s no honor or integrity with big money. This is America, the only thing that matters is winning and getting the money and no one particularly cares how you do it. If I could cheat at esports and make a million a year, I would 100% do it right now.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is time over? If not VR is, at best, only the greatest so far.

Stir, stir, stir

Shocker and BigBird like this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

All time meaning until now, no now.....uuuuhhhh now now............uhhh not that now, this now.........

Shocker likes this.
  14. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

True, but what does that have to do with GOAT status?

16. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

It has as much to do as the number of races in a year.

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

About as much as post race celebrations and twitter followers :D

18. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Marquez

:crackup:

brex, 600 dbl are and scottn like this.
  20. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i wanna see marc beat ago's record, without being able to ride 4 different bikes a season, and WITH all the actual competition as opposed to ago having like... a Honda, and then a bunch of dudes who built motorbikes out of spare parts in their tool shed. age wise he has the time to get 7 more. just depends who else comes along i guess and whether or not he hurts himself at some point here or not.

BigBird likes this.