1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psalm 46: Jesus of Tavullia Reborn

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jan 23, 2018.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Reported

BigBird likes this.
  2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

3. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  4. rwdfun

rwdfun

Oddly enough currently the only rider anyone could talk shit to others about is MM and few here seem to really like him. All acknowledge his skill and dominance though. Might as well pull for Lorenzo. He's got as good a chance as anyone to win the championship, which is 0

5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i think he's way more personable and likable than Lorenzo, by like 1000%. i like the dude. he's kind of a robot in some aspects, where they ask him like, "what would you do if not this? what else would you be? what are your hobbies?" blah blah... but he gives the answers i'd expect to hear from a person that's been groomed and silo'd for the last 20 years of their upbringing. outside of that though, his character and joking nature seem to be more genuine, than that time period where Lorenzo was winning and he tried to do some Rossi hijinx that just seemed mega forced and made me cringe. Lorenzo is a douche, and boring, and not nearly as good as Marquez. i don't mind Marquez one bit and i hope he sticks around long enough to beat Agostini's record without being able to ride 15 bikes at the same time in one season.

BigBird likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't know MM but I'd be willing to hang out and have a beer and get to know him once he's old enough :D Rossi is as much fun in person and not at work as he seems on TV. Spies is more fun off work. I'd put money on Stoner being the same.

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

When Rossi retires, half of the audience will tune out of MotoGP.

Same thing happened with Schumacher. Look at where F1 is now.

I'll be sure to bump this post in 18 months :)

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I say good riddance, as it appears they are more interested in personality and theater than racing. :D

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People are rarely a true fan of any sport, it's the spectacle and the events that draw them in.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You got those F1 numbers somewhere we can look at them?

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  11. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Works for the WWE

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Works for all pro sports :D

13. dsapsis

Is WWE pro sports? Hemingway might argue...
    (And fuck me running I actually know what WWE is, despite having never watched a lick.)

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hemingway would argue against the majority of what we would all agree are actual sports :D

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Obviously you haven't seen GLOW on Netflix [emoji16]

Sent from my smatrfone

ChemGuy likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And wrasslin is more a sport than poker :crackup:

R Acree, CRA_Fizzer and BigBird like this.
  17. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

You said theatre. And WWE survived when the Hulk retired. You ever heard of him?

BigBird likes this.
  18. dsapsis

Actually, I said theater. Hulk? Vaguely. Wasn't he some clown-ass governor? Again, that WWE stuff is foreign to me, so I will leave it to you experts.
    Poker is certainly no sport compared to darts. Should I post up my trophy? :D

BigBird likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

20. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

You hear of the Rock maybe?:Poke: