1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps5 Where can I get one?

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Oct 29, 2020.

1. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

If you go in person, you better be willing to camp out the night before.
    The big retailers usually hold some back for Black Friday but it won't be many. Of course this year is so whacky, all of the norms probably go out the window.

2. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I was the last kid I know to get a nintendo (came out in 85), the original, it was the one and only gaming station I ever got from my parents. And when I say last, friends already had the sega genesis (89). Also I got caught finding it under my parents bed present hunting, so I didnt get it for Christmas, I watched my dad open it, and the rule was, I could only play it after dad got home from work, and only if I asked and he said yes for the first like 6 mo or year. Good lesson dad. I need to be more like him.

YamahaRick and Razr like this.
  3. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Not really seeing the correlation between protective gear and a game system

4. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Try to buy an appliance, my fridge backordered from an August 14th order, to a Nov 24th delivery. Ordered my dishwasher in advance knowing this. Downside they charge you now. Its like an interest free loan for them.

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

For protection while they're gaming. Since when does the beeb ever stay on course.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

When Gran Turismo comes out, I'll get it. otherwise no real launch games to speak of.

8. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

I still have the 50 inch pioneer plasma that I paid $3400 for 13 yrs ago. Still works and has a picture like a CRT.

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

there was a little bit of sarcasm behind my suggestion :D

10. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Listen, if you’re good, I’ll get you a helmet, otherwise, you’re on your own to avoid a head injury...

11. joec

joec brace yourself

This reminds me of the pug life guys from canada. They are always putting on a life jacket when they're jumping the barbie cars. Lol.

Razr likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You know, between the this and what you said about the fantasy league proceeds, I'm really starting to dig your parenting style. :D

Dan Dubeau likes this.
  13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Sometimes I look at the kids college fund and wonder if they will use it for college, therapy, or if I will buy myself a boat with it :D.

HPPT likes this.
  14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

A boat can be good therapy....errybody wins.

15. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Bring
    On
    Another
    Thousand

Everyone wins but your wallet.

16. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Its a scammer. 10 to 1 the account was hi-jacked.