1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps5 Where can I get one?

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Oct 29, 2020.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Ps5 comes out Nov13th I tried to pre-order but got busy at work and didnt make it in time. Now I am worried I won't get one before Christmas for the boy. Anybody have any hook ups?

2. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Ooh ooh! I've seen this movie!

Attached Files:

3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Just put a ps2, and ps3 in the same box and have him unwrap it :D.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't know, try walmart or target or best buy.

I have a sega genesis that I haven't hooked up in years. Wish I could but there is no wing wanger on the TV for the ding dong on it.

You all see Walmart is advertising a 4o something inch TV for like $45? That shit is crazy. I might buy one just because it's like $45.

henry_carlson likes this.
  5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

You won't. You're a tightwad.

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I saw that they were selling a 55" TCL for $128. Are you kidding me?

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I still have the Panasonic 42" plasma that I paid like $2500 for. crazy how cheap stuff is anymore.

Except if it's a ghey ass apple product.

9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Damn.... I've bought every single item Apple has ever made. I'm not joking. Since 1982 or something.

Remember those 42" Gateways were such a steal for $4999?

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Almost bought one. :( I have a few gateway laptops in the junk tub that I paid like $2k or $3k for. :(

How much is a PS5 gonna sell for at retail?

motion likes this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Short answer....you're gonna have to scalp one for alot more than retail off ebay or Craigslist or something. And even that will just be a pre-order which who knows the validity of.

It went on pre-order a while ago and everywhere that carries it sold out the day of. They released a bit more stock for pre-order and that all sold out day of as well.

Basically you're going to have to wait until the release date (Nov 12th?). I don't know if only pre-orders will be fulfilled at that time and then no remaining stock will be available or if they have a stockpile ready to sell on release date in addition to what is being fulfilled for pre-orders.

According to this there will be stock available for regular buyers on launch day
    https://www.t3.com/news/relax-youll-be-able-to-get-a-ps5-at-launch-heres-why

Either way, I wouldn't hugely sweat it, there's only like a couple of games available at release anyway.

$399 for the digital only (no disc drive)
    $499 for the regular one

12. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

When the PS4 was released, I went through this same game. On launch day, Amazon did have some available above and beyond the pre-orders but I had to pull the trigger at midnight; they sold out quickly. I ended up selling it to a desperate parent for more than I paid for it, then bought another one for myself a few months later.

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

All this to make sure our little crumsnatchers have the latest gadget?
    Did our Dad's go online 40 years ago looking for the latest/greatest motorcycle mods for us?
    Get him a set of screwdrivers and a hammer and tell him to have fun :crackup:

Gixxerguy855, Sabre699 and rd400racer like this.
  14. Dan Dubeau

My dad would have taken a picture of it and wrapped it up, and then waited for the next few months or year until it went on sale. I remember when we got our Nintendo, because sega genesis had already been out for about a year, and all the nintendo's were on clearance lol.

15. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

PS5 will be a tough find till 2021. No games of significance till then anyway. Lucky for me, my youngest is in college, and says he doesn’t have much time to play anymore. I’ll get him one when the crazy dies down...some.

BigBird likes this.
  16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

My nephew, 12 at the time, wanted some motocross gear for protection....my brother gave him a life jacket! His mom quickly went out and got him everything he wanted. Spoiled kid.

joec and Dan Dubeau like this.
  17. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

No chance you'll find a place to get a pre order for retail. You will have to wait until the 12th and go to walmart, gamestop, target and find one in person.

18. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

Apparently all the tech hardware companies are still at half capacity or some shit. I've been trying to get a graphics card for over a month. The supply of this stuff is comically low considering the demand. I'm sure PS5 and new xbox will be just as bad or worse.

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

Best Buy on Black Friday.

20. Dan Dubeau

lol that's great. I'll file that away for future use :D