1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Provisional Novice

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by F3racer1, Jul 22, 2022.

1. F3racer1

F3racer1 Well-Known Member

I've heard that an Endurance Race is good for 2 races under the provisional novice rule. Is that correct?
    The lady that gave me my paper license at Roebling told me that, but the rules don't say.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No. The real rule is/was two events and originally PN's couldn't run endurance races.... However, trying to build the series back up we do allow you to run it but that days racing no matter how long is still only one event.

That being said, other than the shirt to help other riders know you are new there is nothing different between PN and full Novice so don't worry about it.

3. F3racer1

Rock on. Thanks

4. F3racer1

How long does it usually take for the racer info to update on the website? Curious if I was able to keep my number.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, in this case as we had basically a day and a half in the office between Roebling and here at Mid-Ohio this one will take a little bit. Should be updated later this coming week if Evelyne can get everything caught up.

F3racer1 likes this.