1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Protests January 2018

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Mongo, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

They had one at the capital building. I had to sit through two red lights while a herd of vag-hats took their time crossing the street.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    G 97 likes this.
  2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Just out of curiosity......what is an "American Skinhead March"? A march that took place in america? Or american skins that were marching in another country? Not bickering.......just trying to figure out what you mean.

3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Every time I see "BLM" I still immediately think Bureau of Land Management. :crackup:

I've been a History/Government/Social Studies teacher too long. :D

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It starts the day after Feb 28th (excluding leap years) and ends on April Fool's Day? :confused:

5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

It’s a gathering of self-righteous, self-entitled uninformed liberals throwing a tantrum because they’re not getting they’re way.

They don’t see that their agenda just makes things worse. Their programs envisioned to enable people actually enslave them.

They don’t understand that this President was elected because everyone else said, “Ok we are sick of this! Here’s some Real Change”.

They’re not looking around and seeing how things are actually improving.

The new tax code is causing Apple to bring back all their overseas held profits and paying in $38B in taxes on the money. That’s the uneven distribution of wealth King Barry never fixed. Not to mention now they’re going to build another major center in the US and create about 20k jobs here at home that won’t be minimum wage jobs.

Health care has become a shit show since KBs signature legislation. More insured but the policies now cover less. And the insurance companies are making money left and right no matter what they say.

It’s an idiot convention.

crashman and brex like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I got that but still trying to figure out what they want to accomplish.

Was talking to someone on facetubes about it and they were talking about rights. What rights do women not have? Unequal pay isn't a rights issue, it's a women need to walk the fuck out issue and let those businesses fail due to a lack of good workers. Women are in a position of power and don't need marches, they need to take action.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think that's why he said 20 years. Yes, further back it mattered and mattered a lot and got people rights they didn't have compared to others in this country that they also deserved. But what rights do I as a white male have that women and people with darker skin tones don't? Not back in the day, but when the protest I saw was happening.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's their inner-cities division.

Chango and Shenanigans like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same here! Luckily the rich white ladies yesterday spelled out Black Lives Matter on their signs :D

10. In Your Corner

That's where your patriarchal white privilege comes in.
    You can't see it or feel it but you're supposed to believe in it.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sucks for them I tend to be logical :D

12. In Your Corner

See, now you're mansplaining.

tiggen and R Acree like this.
  13. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Who comes up with those stupid ass chants?

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Not once, that I'm aware of, has President Trump said anything to the effect that he was going to take away any American's Rights. But the Tampax Tantrum out on the streets doesn't want to hear, see, listen or admit to that.

He's said some things that aren't quite elegant in his past, and maybe present that he shouldn't have said if he had ambitions for this Office, but let Ye without Sin cast the first stone please?

At least if he's getting a blow job or having sex in the Oval Office, I'll bet it's his wife. Unlike the Great White Haired Saint William of Clinton. Who then lied about it under oath.

Or JFK's marital transgressions.

OH wait! Didn't FDR die while he was on vacation with his mistress? Lord knows Elanor was the cause of Erectile Dysfunction, so I can hardly blame him.

But, they are all Democrats, so that's all forgotten and forgiven.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

What their sign said. The entire group had a lower combined IQ than my dog, by a lot. I was on the way to the book store and morons lined both sides of the street. It was Ann Arbor Michigan which is a huge wacka doodle site so I decided it ought to be entertaining. Then around the corner comes the 'parade'. Between the stuffed up marchers that would be the first killed if they got their wish and the unhinged loons on the side wound up that the world has 9 morons in it. Well it was entertaining :Pop:

16. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

We had some protestors in front of the post office along the terrace. Couple of them had signs in Arabic. Apparently they were so focused on trying to wave to drivers they didn't notice that there was a large puddle of water along the curb that a full size 4x4 decided to drive through at 35mph.:D Ohh the splash was immense.:crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Luckily I didn't hear anything but static through the windows.

Shenanigans likes this.
  18. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I've been trying to answer that question about many dungeon posters since I joined the beeb. :confused:

Chango likes this.
  19. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

They are unknowingly fighting for Washington insiders. They hate Trump because of silly cartoons they saw on facebook that instruct them how to think.

badmoon692008 and blkduc like this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This is typing and whining. The protesters are actually going out and blocking traffic and making signs and shit :D

badmoon692008 likes this.