1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prisoners are not guaranteed a painless death

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BHP41, Apr 2, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That Esquire story is full of goat turds. The end says he was denied water the second time while the first said given it but not often enough. Oh and 7 hours in the sun in June.... yep like lots of decent hard working honest people do quite often? Or the "An exchange of vulgar remarks led to a wrestling match with a guard." um no he attacked a guard and it took four of them to subdue him. I have known people that worked at Limestone and the one thing is leave the guards alone or else. That is for everyones safety, further it was the aids prison in '95 I believe. Oh Limestone also has a large farm and I bet the prisoners volunteer to work in the sun on it :Poke:

Dude got punishment that was due and both times and not that harsh. As to the truck driver his ruling was 100% on the law. However the driver did the right thing and when fired just spread the word and watch what it does to them getting decent help. Mores way to solve wrongs that some black robed tyrant.

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Yes. The Esquire story is typical bleeding heart liberal without considering anything but their feelings. I choose that one because it had a good bit of info vs the others and it showed how the left wants to use the courts to make law, not apply it.

Getting past the persons involved. The guy involved in this latest case is scum and personally I don’t care if they sent him off into the dessert with no shoes or water. But that’s not the law. ;)

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Well said Sir!:clap: