1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pretty funny picture i couldnt post in the new random photo thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cortezmachine, Nov 2, 2014.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

[​IMG]

drop likes this.
  2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Ok, I'll say it ... Not really a picture, and definitely not funny. Pretty sad b/c it's too close to reality now.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It IS a picture, just a picture of words. And it's not close, it is reality. If you try to run a business the traditional way you'll either be taxed/regulated out of business or you'll be crushed by the cheaters doing it the "American" way.

Only thing I'd chance is that "American Way" should be "Wall St/DC way"

dave3593 likes this.
  4. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Weird, cause the first scenario is how I did it, am doing it and I'm pretty friggen successful at it.

No cows, though.

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

That's it, I'm hiring 10 Mexicans today!

gixxerreese likes this.
  6. Bugslayer

I have around 40, not all messicans, mind you. :D

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Real messicans according to their birth place or according to their documentation? I worked at a grocery distribution warehouse one summer with about a hundred messicans. Every one of them had a drivers license, social security card, etc. I've never met so many 40 something Americans with common names that were in their 20's, had dark brown complexions, and didn't speak a word of English;)

8. Bugslayer

Actually, as near as I can tell they are legit. Most have been with us over 5 years now, some 10 years.

9. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

My favorite is when you have 30 +/- with sequential ss #'s.

123-45-6789
    123-45-6790
    123-45-6791

Not suspicious at all :crackup:

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Thanks Bugslayer. This was exactly my point with it being too close to reality. Fortunately, there are some that still do it the right way.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What do you do?

12. Bugslayer

Own a packaging company. We contract package vitamins, herbal supplements and stuff like that.
    Started it from nothing 13 years ago.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Sadly that will never change because the Democrats want the votes and the Republicans want cheap labor.

14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

HEY! Wait a minute here. One of those is my number. Maybe that's why I'm getting $71,000.00 SS per month deposited in my bank acct.:)

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Give me $1,000,000 per month and I'll delete the quoted post and turn a blind eye to the continued transgression. :up:

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Um? That wouldn't be beneficial to him. At all...

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Don't let the fact that I can't do basic math get in the way of a good laugh! I thought he wrote 71 million. Since it's only 71 thousand, I'll resubmit my offer but with a few of only $5000 per month. It's a bargain!

18. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

i love how this turned from selling cows to illegal immigration in like 13 posts

i love this place

19. Howlie2

Howlie2 In middle-dodging traffic

In the first scenario, I would hate to see the bull that you could buy with the sale of only one cow. It would be some old, three legged bull that has to be assisted to get into position to make the cow pregnant. :)

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Or he'd be gay:eek:

There you go. We'll take some of the heat off the beaners. It's now about selling cows, illegal immigration, and homophobia. Quick, somebody reference Hitler or the terrorists will win!