1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presidential Medal of Freedom goes to

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rush is bugfuck crazy psycho and I do not like him but I also don't care about the medal, it's way too overused to have any real meaning.

SpeedyE likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Always wondered that. I get told I'm not allowed to empathize and cannot remotely understand racism because I'm a white male.

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

You can try identifying as a women, get elected to Congress, and wear white with your new female colleagues...that might help you understand the struggle.

Nothing like wearing white to bring down the whites!

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I agree, but the POTUS giving the award smacks of “really good people” when referring to the clowns in the Charlottesville protest.
    My outrage comes from the potus accepting racist, homophobic douchebaggery as normal.

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Folks don’t know that we got you in the first round of the racial draft. We traded Ben Carson if I recall correctly.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: Yeah man

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Aren't the uninformed entertaining? :crackup:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't take his really good people in Charlottesville comments in context to be as evil as others did. I've described plenty of people as being total fuckups who could be really good people in other ways or at other times but in whatever moment that is they are total fuckups :crackup:

Racist homophobic douchebaggery as an entertainment field is normal. As is the opposite extreme (the View comes to mind as evil I will not watch/listen to just as I would never listen to Limbaugh). I don't like either and can't see supporting either in any way, however as T and some others said evidently the douche does a lot of good for vets, that kind of thing will get you a lot of forgiveness in this country. I still think the man is scum even if he does do good things occasionally and totally agree he shouldn't have gotten anything, but the award is a political suckup for political supporters for the most part so it makes sense he got one.

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

I'm growing the hair and beard out for now, I want to be black Santa :D

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Rush is a dipshit. Fuck that guy.

11. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Is this the drug addict who screamed about locking up worthless drug addicts for life? That guy?

Steeltoe and SpeedyE like this.
  12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The issue with the Charlottesville incident stems from the mainstream media selectively editing the video clip. They showed you: "You had very fine people on both sides." CUT
    What was actually said was "You had very fine people on both sides, and I'm not talking about the Neo Nazis. We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America."
    Quite a different statement.
    Trump was referring to the people that wanted the statue removed and the people that wanted it to remain. If you read racism into that, have at it and enjoy the hate you live with.
    The press and the Democratic party can all choke on dicks for all I care.

Motofun352 likes this.
  13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL...at, that one...the one worth 500 million. Not bad for a radio guy....

14. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Trump giving that shitbag an award is par for the course, at a Trump resort. Trump is king of the shitbags.

Fuck the Dems for giving away all their moral high ground by setting a course for removal from Day 1. Fucking morons.

15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I think he did it just to make liberal heads explode. That is more par for the course than anything else.

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Dude...seriously? You have to be smarter than this.

YamahaRick likes this.
  17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

We've discussed all of the stuff on that very standard list of supposed transgressions here before and
    they're only believable if you want to believe them. It's just a rant. The ranter won't pay attention to
    any information that derails the rant so no sense in providing any.

18. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

world will be a better place when Rush is gone.

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

As much as I would like to chastise you for your callousness I have to admit I feel the same way about Ginsberg. as a matter of fact there’s a bottle of champagne chilling in the fridge waiting for the moment.

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Mine's reserved for Kim Kardashian.