1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presidential Medal of Freedom goes to

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

This is not a test.
    Shit is real AF.

SpeedyE and code3ryder like this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Do you have a point to make or are you somehow butthurt over this?

4. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Definitely deserving of this award.

Rush on nicotine:

“There is no conclusive proof that nicotine’s addictive... And the same thing with cigarettes causing emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease.”

Rush on the genocide of American Indians:

“Columbus saved the Indians from themselves.”

Rush on Michael J Fox having parkinsons disease:

"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."

Rush on African Americans voting:

“[African Americans] are twelve percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

Rush on the NFL:

“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Rush on global warming:

“If you believe in God, then intellectually you cannot believe in man-made global warming."

Rush on global warming 2:

"Global warming relies on the theory that we are destroying ecosystems. There is no evidence that we could destroy ecosystems."

Rush on global warming 3:

"For years I’ve pointed out that global warming is bogus."

Rush on feeding poor children in public school:

“If you feed them, if you feed the children, three square meals a day during the school year, how can you expect them to feed themselves in the summer? Wanton little waifs and serfs dependent on the State. Pure and simple.”

Rush on a 13 year old girl:

"Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?” (Rush Limbaugh, while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton)

Rush on exercise:

“Exercise freaks … are the ones putting stress on the health care system.”

Rush on feminism:

"Feminism has led women astray. I love the women’s movement — especially when walking behind it.”

Rush on LGBT:

“When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; it’s an invitation.”

Rush on people in the military who didn't support the Iraq War:

"The phony soldiers."

Rush on women:

"Women still live longer than men because their lives are easier."

Rush on women protesting sexual harassment:

“They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.”

Rush on the homeless population:

"Isn't that how the homeless became homeless? They used to be institutionalized and a bunch of liberals came along and said, "They have rights! You can't keep them there"?"

Rush on the heterosexuality:

"Heterosexuality may be 95, 98 percent of the population. [Heterosexuality is] under assault by the 2 to 5 percent that are homosexual.”

Rush on legalizing gay marriage:

I simply asked you to think what was your first reaction when you heard first about gay marriage? And I said you’re probably having the same reaction here. And gay marriage is now standard, normal operating procedure. [Pedophilia] could be, too.

Rush on what criminals look like:

"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”.

Rush on Sandra Fluke who testified that women should have access to affordable contraceptives:

"It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns?

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Thoughts and payers.

code3ryder likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Would you look at all the butthurt. Same as it ever was.

a bunch of nancy faces :crackup:

8. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

It's insanity...... :Puke:

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Meryl Streep? Tom Hanks? Barbara Streisand? Oprah? Bill Gates? Cesar Chavez? Gloria Steinem? Bill Russell?
    Man the list of recipients is so friggin' long, who are you talking about?

10. code3ryder

Just like y'all over in the other thread about Nancy tearing up some papers. When Trump does something like that "Would you look at all the butthurt" is the response. But when a D does it.. yep, y'all go off the deep end.

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Simple question for everyone.

Who here has had their life negatively impacted by any of these people or the dumb shit they are doing? I am pretty sure I can guess the answer but look forward to reading them.

speeddaddy likes this.
  12. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Looking through the list of people that have received the medal of freedom over the years, Rush Limbaugh fits right in.

Obama gave 123, Ellen DeGeneres,Robert De Niro, and Meryl Streep etc.
    It sounds like the presidents just hand them out to friends and the past couple presidents have done it.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/campaign/medal-of-freedom

StaccatoFan and K51000 like this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well of course. It s the dungeon.
    BUT
    Don’t be a nancy face - nobody likes a nancy face.
    You can do better. :D

code3ryder likes this.
  14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Bullshit. If Trump would have done that, I'd be calling him out for it. That was complete petty horseshit.
    Tell me you're OK with her actions?

K51000 likes this.
  15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

All of this.

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

You’re going to have to use one of these.

Show me where Rush touched you.
    D1155985-85CF-46E3-B91E-A940235AA465.jpeg

K51000 likes this.
  17. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Excellent fodder while at work between patients. Thanks!

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The award is handed out like candy and means absolutely nothing to me. But seeing TDS mouthbreathers screeching at the sky changes things a bit...suddenly the award has value!

tony 340 likes this.
  19. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Sadly this "award" was already well cheapened. It should be a high honor, but it has been given to popular figures the President likes instead of people that truly give of themselves in the causes of freedom and justice.

Awarding it to such as polarizing figure at the SOTU was poor form in my opinion. With that said, there was enough poor form to go around last night for almost everyone including Nancy, Trump, the Democrats, and the Republicans. About the only ones that remained above it were the SCOTUS Justices and the military commanders.

code3ryder, joec and Newsshooter like this.
  20. code3ryder

Not at all. They're all a bunch of little children but for y'all to get up in arms when y'all didn't give a shit about Trump being less than respectful during the Anthem at the SB (among everything else childish he does)... well.

G is right.. it's the Dungeon, what else is to be expected.